Lunch with Brian Burke - Feb 27th

Lunch with Brian Burke - Feb 27th

Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Brace yourself! Sacramento MeetUP

BP All-Star Brian Burke is flying into the Sacramento Executive Airport to meet you.

February 27, 2016 at 1pm

Mark you calendars and bring your burning questions. Details to follow

2Reply
61 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
10y

@Al Williamson  I am putting it on my calendar weather permitting I will be there.. Mr. B owes me a tank of gas and well I aim to collect   LOL..

See this reply in the discussion

49 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2014 · 308 posts · 94 votes
    10y

    @Al Williamson mark me down, I will let you know if the wife will be joining.  Thank you for setting the date.

  • Roy N.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Fredericton, New Brunswick · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    10y

    @Al Williamson

    I would love to attend, but cannot justify jaunting across the country just for lunch ... even if it is with Brian.   It is also the day after my son's B-day, so bolting out of the festivities immediately following cake would not be "Dad of the Year" behaviour.   

    Just the same, I'll don my other business hat and check to see if any of my left-coast clients warrant a site visit.

  • Commercial Real Estate Broker · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2015 · 102 posts · 50 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Al Williamson:

    Brace yourself! Sacramento MeetUP

    BP All-Star Brian Burke is flying into the Sacramento Executive Airport to meet you.

    February 27, 2016 at 1pm

    Mark you calendars and bring your burning questions. Details to follow

     Would like to attend, thanks!

  • Jason HansenPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Elk Grove, CA · Member since 2014 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Sounds great @Al Williamson I would like to come. Thank you for making this happen!

  • Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Awesome. Now I need to reveal that we have to pay for our meeting room.  Admission, that includes lunch, will likely run $25 per person.

    I'm double checking the numbers with the Executive Airport.

    If anyone has connections with the airport, let me know.

    Thanks

  • Attorney · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2014 · 300 posts · 172 votes
    10y

    Looking forward to it!

    @Jordan Thibodeau, do you think you'd be able to make it?

  • Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    OK, it's real now. I just reserved the side room at Aviator's Restaurant at the Executive Airport.

    Admission, because nothing's free, is $20. And that include buffet with tip.

    I'm aiming for 50 people. Seating is limited.

    Please save your lunch money and mark your calendar.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    @Al Williamson  I am putting it on my calendar weather permitting I will be there.. Mr. B owes me a tank of gas and well I aim to collect   LOL..

  • Brian BurkePro Member
    Investor · Santa Rosa, CA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    10y

    @Jay Hinrichs transient parking is at the base of the tower which is just outside the restaurant.  See how easy I make this for you?  And you'll have full tanks for the flight home.  :) 

    @Al Williamson I'm looking forward to it.  Thanks for the invite!

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    @Brian Burke  Cool .... I hope we have a decent weather weekend this will be fun

  • Lender · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2015 · 112 posts · 62 votes
    10y

    Count me in!

    @Joe Bertolino clear your schedule.

  • Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    10y

    @Jay Hinrichs fly Brian down to SW Florida to speak at our REIA. Lunch is on me:)

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    @John Thedford  he has his own plane and is an accomplished pilot of fixed and rotor wing.. no need for me to fly him... Plus I might just scare him !

  • Rental Property Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2013 · 486 posts · 170 votes
    10y

    @Account Closed FYI.

    We probably set up a calendar invite for this.

  • Firefighter · Sacramento , CA · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    Count me in.

  • Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    This is a big opportunity to have Brian Burke with us. Let's make the most of it by getting our questions together. Please do the following:

    1 - Shout out few questions you want him to answer.

    2 - Fill in the blank: I would drive 100 miles to hear Brian talk about ______________

    3. Do you want to hear Brian's predictions for 2016?

    Sacramento MeetUP

  • Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Account Closed had the type of proximity that we will have, he would prep for it.

    Let us do the same.

  • Jerry W.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Thermopolis, WY · Member since 2012 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    10y

    I would love to come, but have a trial coming up.  @Brian Burke is one of the best.  February is a great time to visit California, especially if you are in Wyoming.

  • Investor · El Dorado Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    I'll be there.
  • Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2014 · 308 posts · 94 votes
    10y

    @Al Williamson or @Brian Burke is there going to be any kind of format/agenda for this lunch?

    Just curious so I can prep based on it if there is.

    Thanks in advance.

  • Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Chris Vail we'll have Brian say a few words then we'll have a discussion panel.

    I want to collect questions now so I can pitch the question to various panelist.

    Afterwards we'll mix it up and meet each other.

    All of this, of course, is subject to change.

  • Commercial Real Estate Broker · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2015 · 102 posts · 50 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Al Williamson:

    @Chris Vail we'll have Brian say a few words then we'll have a discussion panel.

    I want to collect questions now so I can pitch the question to various panelist.

     How do you want us to send you these questions?  Just reply to this thread?  Separate PM??   Thanks for your energy & initiative in all of this!!

  • Investor · Santa Rosa, CA · Member since 2012 · 127 posts · 90 votes
    10y
    Al Williamson is there a way to hold your spot? Or is a first come first serve deal? Thank you so much!
  • Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Brian Serina just post questions in this thread. Let's build up the energy so we have a great turnout and idea exchange.

    @Joseph Caracappa I'll put a tracking/ticket system in place soon. I'm considering a larger venue.

  • Investor · Santa Rosa, CA · Member since 2012 · 127 posts · 90 votes
    10y

    @Al Williamson

    Thank you for the reply. Please count me in!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.