Sacramento, CA · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 1 vote
10y
Hi everyone, and Al, newbie here.
A question for all 3 speakers, "Knowing what you know now, if you have to start your career again, and have $25K cash, what are some of your first moves".
Looking forward to the event, I bought a ticket already, but I will buy a second one and try to talk my wife to join.
Rental Property Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2013 · 486 posts · 170 votes
10y
Al: Thanks for setting this up. The event sounds awesome.
Originally I was driving up to have lunch with other BPers, I don't think I have time to for the summit because I have to leave at 1pm.
Are any BPers free to have lunch at 12:00PM to discuss Sacramento RE? The lunch would be before the event and it wouldn't conflict. If interested please respond within the thread.