Lunch with Brian Burke - Feb 27th

49 Replies

Brace yourself! Sacramento MeetUP

BP All-Star Brian Burke is flying into the Sacramento Executive Airport to meet you.

February 27, 2016 at 1pm

Mark you calendars and bring your burning questions. Details to follow

@Al Williamson

I would love to attend, but cannot justify jaunting across the country just for lunch ... even if it is with Brian.   It is also the day after my son's B-day, so bolting out of the festivities immediately following cake would not be "Dad of the Year" behaviour.   

Just the same, I'll don my other business hat and check to see if any of my left-coast clients warrant a site visit.

Awesome. Now I need to reveal that we have to pay for our meeting room.  Admission, that includes lunch, will likely run $25 per person.

I'm double checking the numbers with the Executive Airport.

If anyone has connections with the airport, let me know.

Thanks

OK, it's real now. I just reserved the side room at Aviator's Restaurant at the Executive Airport.

Admission, because nothing's free, is $20. And that include buffet with tip.

I'm aiming for 50 people. Seating is limited.

Please save your lunch money and mark your calendar.

This is a big opportunity to have Brian Burke with us. Let's make the most of it by getting our questions together. Please do the following:

1 - Shout out few questions you want him to answer.

2 - Fill in the blank: I would drive 100 miles to hear Brian talk about ______________

3. Do you want to hear Brian's predictions for 2016?

Sacramento MeetUP

@Embert Madison jr Bruh the above assignment is specifically for you.

Mr. Burke shares his hard knocks as well as success tips. This is your chance to sharpen your investment strategy.

@Chris Vail - you're my favorite analyst - Brian can strategize with you and shave 5 years off your growth plan. Will you have your deck ready?

I'm calling folks out because I know if @Ben Leybovich had the type of proximity that we will have, he would prep for it.

Let us do the same.

@Chris Vail we'll have Brian say a few words then we'll have a discussion panel.

I want to collect questions now so I can pitch the question to various panelist.

Afterwards we'll mix it up and meet each other.

All of this, of course, is subject to change.

Originally posted by @Al Williamson :

@Chris Vail we'll have Brian say a few words then we'll have a discussion panel.

I want to collect questions now so I can pitch the question to various panelist.

How do you want us to send you these questions?  Just reply to this thread?  Separate PM??   Thanks for your energy & initiative in all of this!!