First direct mail letter- input please

First direct mail letter- input please

Flipper/Rehabber · Madison, WI · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes

Hello!

I am starting my first direct mail marketing campaign and looking for some constructive criticism.

- how is the general wording? Going for short and to the point.

- should I add any border or graphics? I was aiming for more personal (but still professional) since I'm not an "I buy houses" business

I will be printing and mailing these letters myself- may outsource after I get things more streamlined.

Thank you for the input!

«Owner Name»

«Address»

«City», «State» «Zip»

Date

Dear «Owner Name»,

My name is Maria Mejia and I would like to buy your house at «Address».

You wouldn’t have to repair or clean anything, I will buy “AS IS”. I will make the process easy, and we can close as soon as you are ready. I will cover all costs such as title insurance, escrow fees, and commissions.

Please call or text me so we can discuss! My cell phone is ###.

Thank you (sincerely?),

Maria Mejia

###

email @ gmail.com

0Reply
24 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Boise, ID · Member since 2020 · 31 posts · 43 votes
    4y

    Looks like a great start!  I would rearrange the "As Is" section.  I will buy "AS IS" and make this process as easy as possible, which means you wouldn't have to repair or clean anything.  We can close....

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Madison, WI · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @Shannon Allen

    That does sound better, thanks!

  • Member since 2019 · 110 posts · 80 votes
    4y

    @Maria Mejia

    Good job!! Way to hustle and get out there. Let us know how it goes this is exciting! What type of property are you looking for? If you could choose anything, something that needs paint and carpet rehab? Are you doing the flip yourself? Etc.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.