I am starting my first direct mail marketing campaign and looking for some constructive criticism.
- how is the general wording? Going for short and to the point.
- should I add any border or graphics? I was aiming for more personal (but still professional) since I'm not an "I buy houses" business
I will be printing and mailing these letters myself- may outsource after I get things more streamlined.
Thank you for the input!
«City», «State» «Zip»
Dear «Owner Name»,
My name is Maria Mejia and I would like to buy your house at «Address».
You wouldn’t have to repair or clean anything, I will buy “AS IS”. I will make the process easy, and we can close as soon as you are ready. I will cover all costs such as title insurance, escrow fees, and commissions.
Please call or text me so we can discuss! My cell phone is ###.
Thank you (sincerely?),
email @ gmail.com
Looks like a great start! I would rearrange the "As Is" section. I will buy "AS IS" and make this process as easy as possible, which means you wouldn't have to repair or clean anything. We can close....
That does sound better, thanks!
Good job!! Way to hustle and get out there. Let us know how it goes this is exciting! What type of property are you looking for? If you could choose anything, something that needs paint and carpet rehab? Are you doing the flip yourself? Etc.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you