is REIwebtools program good?

2 Replies

hello there BP peeps, i recently put out some ads on craigslist in my area trying to find a wholesaler mentor. i got a few responses back and followed up with some guy that eventually called me and got to talked to me. He said that everything is virtual and i needed a program called REIwebtools. the thing is that the program cost about $1500 plus $97 each month. i was just wondering if anyone has tried it and if so is it real or a scam. im looking so desperately in my area for investors willing to pass down their knowledge to me.

hey! i recently bought the package and so far it is fantastic. u can find out if a prospective deal is good and look up a property by address and get all its info along with other similar props in the area as well as comps. but there is so much more. it cost 35.95 for lifetime membership. it even said somewhere, in the disclaimer i think, that they know it's valued at so much more (3000.00) but they are hoping that we will get so much out of it that we will want to invest in more of their stuff down the road. Fair enough. Susan, member of 

biggerpockets. feel free to email me at [email protected]

Hi Felipe, quick disclosure - I own and built the site you asked about, just thought I’d answer and say hi with some neutrality!

First of all, congratulations on your decision to get into real estate investing. It’s not for everyone and it takes a lot of effort to do things right and build something out of your effort. Being plugged into BiggerPockets and other sites is a great way to search and have perspectives and insight given for free.   (And consider becoming a BiggerPockets PRO user at some point too! ) For some people, they can sift through all the information and eventually work out what to do first and then second and so on. But for a lot of people, being guided from day to day can mean getting there a little faster and avoiding more wrong turns or delayed results.

There are a lot of pay-for platforms out there and if you are in the market for that sort of thing, be sure you take the time to find what makes sense for you. Obviously you asked about the one I own, but only you can decide if what we do is what you need. (And if it is not, that is ok to my friend, I’m not here to talk you into anything!) And there is actually a few different ways we’d work you beyond what you mentioned...everything from a smaller do-it-yourself toolkit package like what Clem mentions..to an even larger hands-on version. The bottom line is it comes down to us implementing you in a specific sequence that shows you what to do, how to do it, what to say, when to say it and so forth. It’s more than software, it's an approach that helps you build momentum that leads to consistent closings. Almost anyone can trip over putting a deal together, but it takes a little more to make it consistent and turn it into a business and so on. So I’d recommend understanding that sequence before you choose to jump in with us...check back with whoever you talked to and be sure they walk you through the steps so it is clear...this should not be an emotional decision...but an informed one right? Whatever you choose I wish you success and inspire others toward the same.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here