Skip to content
Marketing Your Property

User Stats

Votes
Dane Peterson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Sarasota, FL
Votes |
Need some PostCard Printing/Mailing Provider names!

Dane Peterson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Sarasota, FL
Posted Oct 2 2017, 11:49

Dilemma!

Been using Vista for over a year. Have spent well over $15,000 on postcards  in that time period and average around $.44 printed/shipped so an average 1000postcard campaign is running about $450 with my own list uploaded.   (cards are double sided/color and 4.25"x6"

Over the weekend I had an item not arrive on time so I pull up my account to see they have had 3 batches of postcards going back to mid August just "PROCESSING". Customer service had no explanation besides something happened on their end with my account and I never got notified. Hour and 1/2 of my time on phone, email & password change to account and they tell me they can now place my orders. TOO LATE! I ask for a discount on the printing of the Postcards for money I've spent and the time/leads lost. NOTHING! time to move on...

So.. this leads to the BIG question. Who is everyone using with success?  I know the VistaPrint, Click2Mail, Postcardmania (have a call with this company in 15min) are a few names but any companies or suggestions could be helpful.

Thanks!

Loading replies...