Best postcard campaign provider?

4 Replies

I need a good recommendation for a company that will take my address list and send out postcards?  

@Aaron Peterson

There are quite a few providers out there, and there are even a few here on BP. I would suggest a quick search in the search bar. It'll yield tons of discussions that discuss the pros and cons of each company as well as other's experiences.

I would recommend looking at each company's requirements, such as minimum pieces, list format, etc. And some companies offer free samples so you can physically see the quality of the product before hand. It's always great to compare and get ideas.

Also, having a plan for the next 5-7 months will help you get the most out of your list. 

Happy investing!

@Aaron Peterson

Check the marketplace and then ask for testimonials and samples of the work. Compare the price and quality of the different companies that are providing the service. There's a tremendous different in price, quality, and service between the providers. Also different companies cater to different investor levels. Some are more newbie friendly and some cater more to wholesalers that send out thousands of letters a week.

VistaPrint

Originally posted by @Sam Shueh :

VistaPrint

Strongly disagree with this. Check out this thread:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/87/topics/494...

If too lazy to click on link I've copied and pasted what Dane Peterson wrote in that thread below: 

"Dilemma!

Been using Vista for over a year. Have spent well over $15,000 on postcards in that time period and average around $.44 printed/shipped so an average 1000postcard campaign is running about $450 with my own list uploaded. (cards are double sided/color and 4.25"x6"

Over the weekend I had an item not arrive on time so I pull up my account to see they have had 3 batches of postcards going back to mid August just "PROCESSING". Customer service had no explanation besides something happened on their end with my account and I never got notified. Hour and 1/2 of my time on phone, email & password change to account and they tell me they can now place my orders. TOO LATE! I ask for a discount on the printing of the Postcards for money I've spent and the time/leads lost. NOTHING! time to move on...

So.. this leads to the BIG question. Who is everyone using with success? I know the VistaPrint, Click2Mail, Postcardmania (have a call with this company in 15min) are a few names but any companies or suggestions could be helpful.

Thanks!"

Not only are their prices higher, their service sucks and when they screw up you get screwed. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.