Can You Buy Blog Content??

2 Replies

Hey guys! First time posting! I want to create blog posts that I can email my potential sellers once a month. However, I dread the task of writing the content. Is there a way I can buy a blog post package for like $100 or $200? 

Investor Carrot has really good blog content that I looking for, but you have to subscribe to their website, not what I want. Thank you for all your help!

@Brantley Duncan As far as buying packages of well written blog posts that have some semblance of SEO value and solid calls to action it'll be hard to buy packages of content from writers for under $100 - $200 but you can totally get well written posts done for about $30-$50 per piece if you put in the research ahead of time and send them the topics and titles of the posts. A service we've even used is getblogpost.com for some content. Solid writing and great turn around. But you have to do the research and guide the content, they write it. 

But on your mention of the content we write included in our plans, ya reach out and lets chat! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.