ListSource: how do I make sure I don't purchase the same list

2 Replies

Happy Easter everyone! I purchased my first absentee owner list from listsource a couple days ago. With my criteria it came up with 6000 properties. I decided to just buy 300... I saved the list for future use. Well, today, i figured i'd go ahead and purchase another 500 from that list of 6000. Is there any way, to make sure I don't get the same properties I already purchased. I don't want to spend $100 and have 100 of the properties be ones I have already purchased... I did the "purchase partial list", and the "only ______ leads" option. Thanks!

Hello @Alex Finken

Did you figure out how to purchase more from your list criteria?

If not, you can select the option to suppress your new list with your past one. Once you've selected your criteria and move on to the review screen, where you can remove the duplicates and choose the quantity you would like to purchase, there is a option to suppress. You would just need to select your old list where asked. I believe Listsource only allows you to do this if your list has been purchased within the last 6 months. After that time there isn't a way to suppress a new list. Lucky for you, you are still well within the time frame.

Thank you so much ! I did get ahold of their support and they told me the same thing. This helps a ton . Thank you again

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here