Recommendations Needed for Accuracy In Phone Numbers

2 Replies

Hello Fellow Wholesalers-

Could someone please provide recommendations on how to obtain the accurate phone numbers of current owners of vacant properties?  I find that cold calling works but it's extremely tough and time consuming --to find the accurate telephone number during the research process.  I'd gladly invite the best and most efficient approach to obtaining this information.

Please advise. Thank you for your guidance,

Originally posted by @Tamikia Adams :

Hello Fellow Wholesalers-

Could someone please provide recommendations on how to obtain the accurate phone numbers of current owners of vacant properties?  I find that cold calling works but it's extremely tough and time consuming --to find the accurate telephone number during the research process.  I'd gladly invite the best and most efficient approach to obtaining this information.

Please advise. Thank you for your guidance,

Good to meet you Tamikia,

Calltext.com is actually coding this feature into their CRM. Once you enter an address they will be able to append the address telephone number. Results are about 60% however still 60% more then you normally get. They are appending the email on about 20% of the addresses. 

BTW I own Calltext.com

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you