• Raleigh, NC
Votes |
New Website Approach

Brett Long
  • Investor
  • Raleigh, NC
Posted Jul 1 2020, 14:01

Hi BiggerPockets Community,

First, I want to thank everyone here for all the amazing resources and content.  I just closed on my first property in April and am closing in on finishing the rehab and have had quite a bit of interest and support from the local community (small town where I grew up).  

I'm in the process of creating a website for my new business which I want to use primarily as a lead gen source for buying properties, however, given the interest and support of my efforts I'm considering also including information about the properties I rehab and the progress/before-after photos because the community is really interested in revitalizing the community.  

I'm torn on messaging between the two and focus of the messaging.  My thought is the incorporation of the work I've done will foster good will and consideration as a buyer with ties to the community but having trouble finding a good balance of information and messaging on the website.

Am I crazy for including both and should I just focus on the lead gen cash buying message?  Any ideas/thoughts/recommendations are welcomed as I navigate this process.  Thanks again.

Loading replies...