Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Bryce Nurding
Votes |
Free Rental Modeling Tool

Bryce Nurding
Posted Jan 2 2023, 11:09

Hey guys I just spent the last several days creating a financial model in excel. Its 16 pages that can be presented to investors or used to understand/organize your own portfolio a little better. A PDF preview can be accessed with the link below. Please contact me if you would like to use this. My goal is to have a nice project to prove I know how to use excel and show to lenders. Feedback please. 

The numbers are for a property that I purchased last January. 

Rental Modeling Tool

User Stats

Votes
Bryce Nurding
Votes |
Replied Jan 2 2023, 11:31

Rental Modeling Tool

User Stats

Votes
Rhett Streelman
  • Lender
  • Long Beach, CA
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Long Beach, CA
Replied May 28 2023, 14:07

Hey Bryce,

It looks like your link isn't working.

I've actually developed an automated deal analyzer with a focus on flexibility and ease of use. Given your expertise, I believe it could serve as a complementary tool to your existing model. It's designed to interface smoothly with Excel and Google Sheets, allowing you to easily export data for further detailed analysis or to supplement your current model.

Considering your proficiency in real estate financial modeling, your feedback on its functionality could be invaluable. Let me know if you'd be interested in exploring this tool. Looking forward to possibly connecting!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes