Buy and Hold Property Evaluation

27 Replies

Thanks for posting this question.  I've been using a percentage for all my expense (cap ex, repairs, management etc.) but seeing more experienced investors using a dollar amount based on the property makes MUCH more sense.  I don't have any input just wanted to say thanks. 

Originally posted by @Nathan Patterson :

Thanks for posting this question.  I've been using a percentage for all my expense (cap ex, repairs, management etc.) but seeing more experienced investors using a dollar amount based on the property makes MUCH more sense.  I don't have any input just wanted to say thanks. 

Your welcome Nathan, and it certainly cleared things up for me as well and introduced some financial aspects I hadn't considered.

Not at all like stocks, there is no simple approach to finding out the accurate estimation of your present property or the property you plan to buy. It is all about purchasing, keeping up, and holding for whatever length of time that possible to assemble riches with regards to land. It is very much necessary that you know properly about that area and is any tax relaxation is available to that property or not.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.