Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Katie MillerPro Member
General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 459 posts · 642 votes

If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

Regular price: $1175

Pro price: $950

Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!

8
Topic locked
3,015 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Denver · Member since 2022 · 22 posts · 25 votes
3y

Selling my BPCON Ticket 

PRICE: $800

7
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

490 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    Hello! Does anyone still have a ticket to sell for this weekend? Thanks!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Delray Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 102 posts · 44 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Andrew Syrios:
    Quote from @Alison Burgos:
    Quote from @Andrew Syrios:

    Hey everyone, I have an extra guest pass for the event at Universal Studios on the last night. Let me know if anyone would be interested. Thanks!

    I am interested and would love to go.

     Hey Alison, do you still have any interest in my guest ticket? Please let me know, thanks


     Is the universal studios on tuesday night a separate, paid event?  How much is the ticket?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Angela Allen:

    I am looking for a discount ticket for the BP Con. I’ve sent a few messages to people who have them for sale but haven’t found one yet. Please reply or message if you have one you are looking to sell and maybe it will work out for both of us! Thanks. 


     Hello, I have a ticket for sale. Sent you a DM.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi Katie,

    Unfortunately, I can not make the conference this year. I had a great time last year, and I am very sorry to cancel. I am selling my ticket. I will take your advice and ask $950.

    Thanks,

    Patti Uritis

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi Amy,  I am selling my ticket. Let me know if you still need a ticket. Patti

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · USA · Member since 2022 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    Selling my BPCON 2023 Ticket for $1000.00 please message me if you're interested. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Marjorie CoPro Member
    New to Real Estate · Northern Virginia · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Katie Miller:

    If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

    If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

    Regular price: $1175

    Pro price: $950

    Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

    Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

    Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!

     Hello, I have a BPCON ticket available for sale (best offer).  I am no longer able to attend. Please DM me for purchase and transfer of ticket.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · New Albany, OH · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hello, I have 2 BPCON tickets available. Selling for $850 each. Please message me if interested.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 7 votes
    2y
    I have one ticket available.  Unfortunately I can’t make it this year.



    Quote from @Katie Miller:

    If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

    If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

    Regular price: $1175

    Pro price: $950

    Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

    Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

    Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · USA · Member since 2022 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    Selling my BPCON Ticker for $800!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Findlay, OH · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 6 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Josh Goldstein:
    I have one ticket available.  Unfortunately I can’t make it this year.



    Quote from @Katie Miller:

    If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

    If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

    Regular price: $1175

    Pro price: $950

    Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

    Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

    Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!


     Josh, I'll take your ticket if its still available. Please DM me for details

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Amy Mahjoory:

    Hello! Does anyone still have a ticket to sell for this weekend? Thanks!


     Just DM’d you

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ryan T Moninger:
    Quote from @Josh Goldstein:
    I have one ticket available.  Unfortunately I can’t make it this year.



    Quote from @Katie Miller:

    If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

    If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

    Regular price: $1175

    Pro price: $950

    Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

    Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

    Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!


     Josh, I'll take your ticket if its still available. Please DM me for details


     Just DM’d you

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Mandlyn Campbell:

     I definitely need a ticket and can pay ASAP! Please message me 


     I have a ticket to sell. Asking $800. Patti

    0
    Topic locked
  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Brian Dickerson:
    Quote from @Andrew Syrios:
    Quote from @Alison Burgos:
    Quote from @Andrew Syrios:

    Hey everyone, I have an extra guest pass for the event at Universal Studios on the last night. Let me know if anyone would be interested. Thanks!

    I am interested and would love to go.

     Hey Alison, do you still have any interest in my guest ticket? Please let me know, thanks


     Is the universal studios on tuesday night a separate, paid event?  How much is the ticket?

    It's part of the main ticket from my understanding, but there are also guest passes that are only for the Universal Studios event on Tuesday. That's what I have. I would let it go for $125. Are you interested?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Catherine Brennan:
    Quote from @Katie Miller:

    If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

    If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

    Regular price: $1175

    Pro price: $950

    Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

    Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

    Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!

     @Katie Miller @Andrew Syrios do you know how we can transfer our tickets? I'm unable to attend


     I think if you just login from your confirmation email you can transfer the ticket. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Member since 2021 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    Selling my ticket for $500. Let me know if interested :) 

    1
    Topic locked
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 29 posts · 11 votes
    2y

    Hey guys if your canceling your hotel stay please let me know! I want to transfer it I woll reimburse you!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2020 · 33 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Brian Dickerson:
    Quote from @Andrew Syrios:
    Quote from @Alison Burgos:
    Quote from @Andrew Syrios:

    Hey everyone, I have an extra guest pass for the event at Universal Studios on the last night. Let me know if anyone would be interested. Thanks!

    I am interested and would love to go.

     Hey Alison, do you still have any interest in my guest ticket? Please let me know, thanks


     Is the universal studios on tuesday night a separate, paid event?  How much is the ticket?


     I have a guest and would be interested in the Universal ticket. How much is the ticket? Do you have an extra ticket to the conference as well?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2020 · 33 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jennifer Collins:

    Selling my ticket for $500. Let me know if interested :) 


     I just sent dm and request.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2020 · 33 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Sean Walcott:

    -----BEST PRICE SO FAR-----

    TWO TICKETS $750  - $375 EACH


    This is the lowest price anyone has offered. $375 dollars each. Heck if you message me today before anyone else I'll sell both tickets for $500! That's just $250! 

    Can I assume that these are taken?  
    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · FL · Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kenneth Cheston:

    Hey y'all - selling my ticket. I'd take $700.


     Hi Kenneth, are you still looking to sell your ticket?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · FL · Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Victoria Petersen:
    Quote from @Ali Ally:

    Interested in purchasing a ticket. And possibly sharing a hotel room with a female.

    I have a ticket available at the early bird pricing — $800. Please let me know if you’re interested!

     Hi Victoia, are you still selling your ticket?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · FL · Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Adam Ryan:

    I have one ticket available for $800. 


     HI Adam, are you still selling your ticket?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Pleasanton, CA · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    I'm looking for a ticket to attend the conference on Tuesday, 10/17 only. Please let me know, if anyone is interested in transferring the ticket.

    0
    Topic locked