Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Katie MillerPro Member
General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 459 posts · 642 votes

If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

Regular price: $1175

Pro price: $950

Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!

8
Topic locked
3,025 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Denver · Member since 2022 · 22 posts · 25 votes
3y

Selling my BPCON Ticket 

PRICE: $800

7
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

490 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Aaron WilsonPro Member
    Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    I’m looking to purchase a ticket if anyone has one to sell. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 7 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Aaron Wilson:

    I’m looking to purchase a ticket if anyone has one to sell. 

    I’ve got one.  Dm me.
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2020 · 33 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jennifer Collins:

    Selling my ticket for $500. Let me know if interested :) 


     Is this ticket still available?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2020 · 33 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Sean Walcott:

    -----BEST PRICE SO FAR-----

    TWO TICKETS $750  - $375 EACH


    This is the lowest price anyone has offered. $375 dollars each. Heck if you message me today before anyone else I'll sell both tickets for $500! That's just $250! 


     I am assuming these are gone, but just in case please let me know if they are available.

    0
    Topic locked
  • New to Real Estate · MN · Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Ticket for sale.
    I'd be willing to sell my ticket for $700 if anyone is interested. Please shoot me a message.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Cathy Waslenko Anderson:
    Quote from @Jennifer Collins:

    Selling my ticket for $500. Let me know if interested :) 


     Is this ticket still available?


     I have a ticket avaliable at 700usd are you interested? 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Eric Hernandez
    Quote from @Adam Ryan:

    I have one ticket available for $800. 


     HI Adam, are you still selling your ticket?

     IHi, I have one at 700 usd, are you interested? 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Aaron Wilson:

    I’m looking to purchase a ticket if anyone has one to sell. 


     I have one at 700 usd, are you interested? 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Zasha SmithPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Makawao, HI · Member since 2017 · 89 posts · 41 votes
    2y

    ALOHA!!! I have a BP ticket I’m selling for $800 and am a legit person lol I live on Maui and helping with fundraiser efforts for the fire victims so I had to change my plans. Message me ASAP and I can get it transferred today.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Realtor · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Who still has a ticket to sell? I’d take one.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2020 · 38 posts · 9 votes
    2y

    Anyone still have a ticket available? Would love to purchase asap - please message me!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · New Albany, OH · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    I have 2 tickets available. $800 each.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2020 · 38 posts · 9 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Alexandra Antill:

    I have 2 tickets available. $800 each.


     Just sent you a message

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · New Albany, OH · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Brittney Lundeen:

    Who still has a ticket to sell? I’d take one.


     I have one available, $800.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2020 · 38 posts · 9 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Alexandra Antill:

    I have 2 tickets available. $800 each.

    I’m ready to buy one right now 
    0
    Topic locked
  • Realtor · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Alexandra Antill:
    Quote from @Brittney Lundeen:

    Who still has a ticket to sell? I’d take one.


     I have one available, $800.


    I’ll take it! 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    2 tickets still available for $550/ticket

    2
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2020 · 33 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jenna DeVault:

    2 tickets still available for $550/ticket


     I'll take one.  I'll dm you now. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Realtor · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Jenna DeVault:

    2 tickets still available for $550/ticket


     I’ll buy one! Just DM’d you

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · FL · Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi all - 

    1 regular/general admission ticket available for $975 (ie $200 less than regular price, see official post above). I'm still going but my partner can't attend anymore.

    Looking forward to seeing you there!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2015 · 220 posts · 99 votes
    2y

    I am looking to buy a ticket 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2015 · 220 posts · 99 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jenna DeVault:

    2 tickets still available for $550/ticket


     I'll buy one

    0
    Topic locked
  • New to Real Estate · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Courtney Daniel:

    Hi everyone,
    I can't make it this year and would like to sell my BPCON 2023 Ticket, please contact me for more info. Best offer.

    Sessions I signed up for.

    SUNDAY:

    Workshop AM - GOAL SETTING

    Workshop PM - CREATIVE FINANCING 

    MONDAY:

    Breakout 1 - Building a Financial Fortress

    Breakout 7 - Women's Networking

    Breakout 4 - How to Invest with a Business Partner

    TUESDAY:

    Breakout 1 - Wealth Without Cash: How to Creatively Finance Real Estate Deals

    Breakout 1 - Panel: House Hacking for Every Type of Investor

    Note the Sunday sessions are an additional $300 but I am willing to negotiate those as well. 


     Ticket still available!! 

    1
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · York, PA · Member since 2018 · 115 posts · 58 votes
    2y

    Looking to buy a ticket.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Ben RhodinBusiness Member
    Realtor · Denver, CO · Member since 2020 · 338 posts · 331 votes
    2y

    Looking to buy a ticket if anyone has one available. DM me.

    0
    Topic locked