Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Katie MillerPro Member
General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 459 posts · 642 votes

If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

Regular price: $1175

Pro price: $950

Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!

8
Topic locked
2,757 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Denver · Member since 2022 · 22 posts · 25 votes
3y

Selling my BPCON Ticket 

PRICE: $800

7
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

490 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Alison EckhardtPro Member
    Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    Looking for a Ticket, specifically with James Dainard's house flipping masterclass. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Alex Turner:

    Selling my BPCON Ticket 

    PRICE: $800


     Hey Alex - I'll buy your ticket for $800

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Dawn Maust:

    Selling my BPCON 2023 ticket. So wish I could go, but some things came up unexpectedly and just can't make it.

    $950 - the pro discounted price.

    Let me know!


     Hey Dawn - is your ticket still for sale?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kyler B.:

    Anyone still have a ticket available? Would love to purchase asap - please message me!


     I still have a ticket. Send me a message = )

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Alex Token:
    Quote from @Dawn Maust:

    Selling my BPCON 2023 ticket. So wish I could go, but some things came up unexpectedly and just can't make it.

    $950 - the pro discounted price.

    Let me know!


     Hey Dawn - is your ticket still for sale?


     Hi Alex, I am sending a message. I have one available. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jenna DeVault:

    2 tickets still available for $550/ticket

     Hey Everyone! I am looking to buy a ticket. I'm coming for the first time from WA and have been in real estate for a year and am still tight on funds. It would be awesome if someone could hook me up!!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ines Valdez:
    Quote from @Alex Token:
    Quote from @Dawn Maust:

    Selling my BPCON 2023 ticket. So wish I could go, but some things came up unexpectedly and just can't make it.

    $950 - the pro discounted price.

    Let me know!


     Hey Dawn - is your ticket still for sale?


     Hi Alex, I am sending a message. I have one available. 


     Similar price?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ines Valdez:
    Quote from @Kyler B.:

    Anyone still have a ticket available? Would love to purchase asap - please message me!


     I still have a ticket. Send me a message = )


     Sent you a DM!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · FL and NY Metro · Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Shamane Stegenga:
    Quote from @Jenna DeVault:

    2 tickets still available for $550/ticket

     Hey Everyone! I am looking to buy a ticket. I'm coming for the first time from WA and have been in real estate for a year and am still tight on funds. It would be awesome if someone could hook me up!!

    Hi Shamane,
    I still have a tkt I’m happy to seek. Please message me and we can connect. Thanks!
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jeanne Muller-Johngren:
    Quote from @Shamane Stegenga:
    Quote from @Jenna DeVault:

    2 tickets still available for $550/ticket

     Hey Everyone! I am looking to buy a ticket. I'm coming for the first time from WA and have been in real estate for a year and am still tight on funds. It would be awesome if someone could hook me up!!

    Hi Shamane,
    I still have a tkt I’m happy to seek. Please message me and we can connect. Thanks!

     Awesome! DMing you now

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    I can no longer attend. Selling one ticket for $750.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · FL and NY Metro · Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    can someone tell me how you transfer a ticket to another person? I'm on the Cvent app and I thought there used to be a button to be able to do it, that was very obvious. I no longer see it. Thanks for any help!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Katie Miller:

    If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

    If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

    Regular price: $1175

    Pro price: $950

    Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

    Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

    Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!

     I am looking for a ticket and will purchase asap - shoot me a message directly if you have one for sale!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · FL and NY Metro · Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jeanne Muller-Johngren:

    can someone tell me how you transfer a ticket to another person? I'm on the Cvent app and I thought there used to be a button to be able to do it, that was very obvious. I no longer see it. Thanks for any help!


     I found the answer...thanks! 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Jaime VillegasPro Member
    Member since 2023 · 1 post · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Jackson Coleman:

    I can no longer attend. Selling one ticket for $750.


     Jackson, I'm interested.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    I’m a newb on here, how do I DM you? 

    Quote from @Jaime Villegas:
    Quote from @Jackson Coleman:

    I can no longer attend. Selling one ticket for $750.


     Jackson, I'm interested.


    0
    Topic locked
  • Zasha SmithPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Makawao, HI · Member since 2017 · 89 posts · 41 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Zasha Smith:

    ALOHA!!! I have a BP ticket I’m selling for $800 and am a legit person lol I live on Maui and helping with fundraiser efforts for the fire victims so I had to change my plans. Message me ASAP and I can get it transferred today.


     SOLD it!! Transfer was easy if you're online on a desktop!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jaime Villegas:
    Quote from @Jackson Coleman:

    I can no longer attend. Selling one ticket for $750.


     Jackson, I'm interested.


     Jaime, I still have mine available, are you interested. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    *sold*
    Quote from @Jackson Coleman:

    I can no longer attend. Selling one ticket for $750.


    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi all, ISO a ticket for a friend of mine who wants to come. Max she can pay is $300. Please DM if you have one available.

    Thanks

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hey all, my ticket is still available at 700 usd. Message me if you are interested. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Jeff TumbarelloPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 323 votes
    2y

    Who has a ticket for sale?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Jeff TumbarelloPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 323 votes
    2y

    How do w know the ticket is valid?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2020 · 33 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jeff Tumbarello:

    How do w know the ticket is valid?

    I just bought one earlier today. The seller transferred it directly through the BP site. Once I saw that it was complete in my name, I sent the money. 
    1
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Savannah GA · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 14 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Alex Turner:

    Selling my BPCON Ticket 

    PRICE: $800


     Hey Alex, is your ticket still available? 

    0
    Topic locked