Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Katie MillerPro Member
General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 463 posts · 642 votes

If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

Regular price: $1175

Pro price: $950

Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!

8
Topic locked
3,136 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Denver · Member since 2022 · 22 posts · 25 votes
3y

Selling my BPCON Ticket 

PRICE: $800

7
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

490 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Savannah GA · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 14 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ines Valdez:

    Hey all, my ticket is still available at 700 usd. Message me if you are interested. 


    Do you still have this ticket available?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Savannah GA · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 14 votes
    2y

    Looking to buy a ticket. DM if you have any tickets available. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi I’ve decided to go to bpcon last minute any tickets available?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Laura Sulak:

    Selling my BPCon ticket for $700 USD. I'd rather sell and make something than nothing at all. My schedule has changed, and I can't make it this year. Let me know if you're interested!

    Hi Laura,
    I am deciding to go last minute as I live in Florida. Do you still have your ticket available?
    0
    Topic locked
  • Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 93 posts · 22 votes
    2y

    Decided to go last minute. Anyone have any tickets available?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jeanne Muller-Johngren:
    Quote from @Shamane Stegenga:
    Quote from @Jenna DeVault:

    I am looking for a ticket last minute if anyone has one? 


    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Daniel Schafer:

    @Keleisha Carter, I have 2 tickets for sale. DM me if you are still interested in one or two.

    Hi Daniel,
    do you still have a ticket available? I would like to buy one
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jennifer Collins:

    Hi selling my ticket discounted for $700. Lmk if youre interested :) 


     Hi Jennifer,

    If you still have your ticket I will buy it!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jennifer Klein:

    I had something come up and I cannot attend BPCON this year. I have one ticket to sell $800 OBO.

    Hi Jennifer,
    do you still have a ticket available, if so I will buy it
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Dev Patel:

    Selling my ticket for just $800. 


     Hi Dev,

    Do you still have your ticket for sale?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Laura Sulak:

    Selling my BPCon ticket for $700 USD. I'd rather sell and make something than nothing at all. My schedule has changed, and I can't make it this year. Let me know if you're interested!

    Hi Laura,
    do you still have your ticket available?
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Sean Walcott:
    Quote from @LaDonna Smith:

    Would like to purchase two tickets for $1000.


     Hi Ladonna, 

    My name is Sean and I live in San Diego, CA. I purchased my tickets right after the conference last year. We have a baby due on Nov 8th. I was going to try to push it and go but it's just cutting it too close. I'd be happy to sell the tickets for $1,000. 


     Hi Sean,

    Do you still have a ticket available if so I would like to buy either one or both 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Janel Kolbo:

    I have two tickets for sale, plus two Universal Studios. $1700 for all 


     Hi Janel,

    I am interested in your two tickets if you still have them available. Not the universal as I live in Florida 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Realtor · Falmouth, ME · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Marcel Sunday:

    Looking to buy a ticket. DM if you have any tickets available. 

     @Marcel Sunday I have one if you still need a ticket

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Daniel Schafer:

    @Summer Stewart, I have 2 tickets for sale. DM me if you are still interested in one or two.

    Hi Daniel,
    im interested if they are still available 
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Paul Smetona:

    Selling my BPcon ticket for $700 USD. Let me know if you are interested!


     Hi Paul,

    I’m interested if it’s still available?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ethan McCarty:
    Quote from @Timothy Krulikowski:

    Looking for 2 BPCON tickets for Under $900 you can pm me. Thanks in advance!


     I have one ticket if you're still looking. 


    Hi Ethan,

    Do you still have  ticket available?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Amanda Johnson:

    Selling my ticket for $700, DM me if interested! Bummed I can't make it, but clients had to come first this time around. 

    Hi Amanda,
    I am still looking for a ticket if you still have one!
    0
    Topic locked
  • Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 93 posts · 22 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Amanda Johnson:

    Selling my ticket for $700, DM me if interested! Bummed I can't make it, but clients had to come first this time around. 


     Hey Amanda I am looking to buy a ticket

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Daniel Schafer:

    I have a ticket for Sale for $500. DM me/ Friend Request me if interested.


     Hi Daniel,

    I will take it if it’s still available 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Chris S.:

    Selling two tickets for 800 each. I know its last minute, just had a scheduling issue come up that I cannot adjust. 

    Hi Chris,
    do you still have a ticket available?
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Isara Ebsen:

    Hi All! I have a BPCON ticket for sale! $800☺️


     Hi Isara,

    Do you still have a ticket available?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Curtis Cadwallader:
    Quote from @Kindrell Hutchinson:

    I'm willing to pay $500 for a ticket.  if interested. 


     Sent you a DM.


     Hi Curtis, do you still have a ticket available?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Sean Walcott:

    -----BEST PRICE SO FAR-----

    TWO TICKETS $750  - $375 EACH


    This is the lowest price anyone has offered. $375 dollars each. Heck if you message me today before anyone else I'll sell both tickets for $500! That's just $250! 


    Hi Sean,

    Do you still have tickets available? I will buy them

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Carlos Amaya:

    Hey everyone,

    Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to BPCON2023, the BiggerPockets Conference, happening on October 15-17 at JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes.

    But here's the good news - I have an extra ticket available! If you're interested, send me a DM. The ticket is $700, and I'm accepting Venmo, Zelle, and Cash App payments.

    Join the real estate excitement! 🏡


     Hi Carlos,

    Do you still have your ticket available?

    0
    Topic locked