Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Katie MillerPro Member
General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 459 posts · 642 votes

If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

Regular price: $1175

Pro price: $950

Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!

8
Topic locked
3,017 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Denver · Member since 2022 · 22 posts · 25 votes
3y

Selling my BPCON Ticket 

PRICE: $800

7
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

490 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Courtney Daniel:

    Hi everyone,
    I can't make it this year and would like to sell my BPCON 2023 Ticket, please contact me for more info. Best offer.

    Sessions I signed up for.

    SUNDAY:

    Workshop AM - GOAL SETTING

    Workshop PM - CREATIVE FINANCING

    MONDAY:

    Breakout 1 - Building a Financial Fortress

    Breakout 7 - Women's Networking

    Breakout 4 - How to Invest with a Business Partner

    TUESDAY:

    Breakout 1 - Wealth Without Cash: How to Creatively Finance Real Estate Deals

    Breakout 1 - Panel: House Hacking for Every Type of Investor

    Note the Sunday sessions are an additional $300 but I am willing to negotiate those as well.


     Who Courtney is your ticket still available 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Crystal Lyne:

    Ticket for sale.
    I'd be willing to sell my ticket for $700 if anyone is interested. Please shoot me a message.

    Hi Crystal,
    if it’s still available I’d be interested 
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jackson Coleman:

    I can no longer attend. Selling one ticket for $750.


     Hi Jackson,

    Do you still have a ticket? 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Chicago · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Have 1 ticket to sell for $800. DM me if interested. Thanks.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Richard Gilsdorf:

    Have 1 ticket to sell for $800. DM me if interested. Thanks.


     Hi Richard,

    Will you message me? It’s not letting me send more messages 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · USA · Member since 2022 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Lauren Elaine:

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Sheina Lassalle:
    Quote from @Lauren Elaine:

    Hi Sheina,

    Can you message me? It’s not letting me send messages 


    0
    Topic locked
  • New to Real Estate · orlando · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Any opportunity to volunteer for the event 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Daniel SchaferPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Lauren Elaine:
    Quote from @Daniel Schafer:

    I have a ticket for Sale for $500. DM me/ Friend Request me if interested.


     Hi Daniel,

    I will take it if it’s still available 

    Hi @Lauren Elaine
      I sold tickets already.


    0
    Topic locked
  • Chris S.Business Member
    Property Manager · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2017 · 175 posts · 160 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Lauren Elaine:
    Quote from @Chris S.:

    Selling two tickets for 800 each. I know its last minute, just had a scheduling issue come up that I cannot adjust. 

    Hi Chris,
    do you still have a ticket available?
    Ended up making it work and coming in anyways!
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Selling my BP ticket + Sunday tax workshop for $1000. I paid $1175 for base ticket and $300 for workshop. Was all set to go, but unfortunately got covid. Will entertain offers as otherwise will go to waste. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 93 posts · 22 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Richard Gilsdorf:

    Have 1 ticket to sell for $800. DM me if interested. Thanks.


     Hi Richard, I will buy your ticket if still available.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Realtor · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Woke up sick right before my flight, who needs a ticket? $600, DM me.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Realtor · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    I had to cancel and now my friend is left with a hotel room at the hotel the conference is at by herself. Are there any females that would be interested in sharing a room? I don’t have the exact totals yet with fees but it’s around $150 per night for you ($300 total per night, shared).

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    2y

    Hey everyone!

    I’m selling my ticket for the best offer I get today. Message me 😊

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Cary, NC · Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Anyone interested in selling a ticket for $300.
    Please message me - ready to buy. Thanks

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Chris S.:
    Quote from @Lauren Elaine:
    Quote from @Chris S.:

    Selling two tickets for 800 each. I know its last minute, just had a scheduling issue come up that I cannot adjust. 

    Hi Chris,
    do you still have a ticket available?
    Ended up making it work and coming in anyways!

     Awesome! I found a ticket, so I will see you there!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Alex Turner:

    Selling my BPCON Ticket 

    PRICE: $800

    Hi Alex! I’ll be in Orlando and would love to buy your BPCONN ticket. Please let me know how you want to connect to do the exchange.  Thanks! Carol 
    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Chicago · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Carol McMasters:
    Quote from @Alex Turner:

    Selling my BPCON Ticket 

    PRICE: $800

    Hi Alex! I’ll be in Orlando and would love to buy your BPCONN ticket. Please let me know how you want to connect to do the exchange.  Thanks! Carol 

     Anyone looking?  I have a ticket available for $800.  Please DM me.  Thanks.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Lauren Elaine:
    Quote from @Chris S.:
    Quote from @Lauren Elaine:
    Quote from @Chris S.:

    Selling two tickets for 800 each. I know its last minute, just had a scheduling issue come up that I cannot adjust. 

    Hi Chris,
    do you still have a ticket available?
    Ended up making it work and coming in anyways!

     Awesome! I found a ticket, so I will see you there!


     Hello, do you still have 2 tickets available? I would be interested in 2 tickets. Kerry

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kyriako Douvikas:
    Quote from @Lauren Elaine:
    Quote from @Chris S.:
    Quote from @Lauren Elaine:
    Quote from @Chris S.:

    Selling two tickets for 800 each. I know its last minute, just had a scheduling issue come up that I cannot adjust. 

    Hi Chris,
    do you still have a ticket available?
    Ended up making it work and coming in anyways!

     Awesome! I found a ticket, so I will see you there!


     Hello, do you still have 2 tickets available? I would be interested in 2 tickets. Kerry


     Hi Kerry,

    From the above messages, it looks like Chris ended up going, so probably doesn't have a ticket. I have 1 ticket I'm ready to sell. Unfortunately, I can't make it, but would love someone to use it. Let me know :) 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    I'm currently selling my ticket for $850. Let me know if you're interested! 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Property Manager · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2019 · 245 posts · 121 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Patti Uritis:

    I'm currently selling my ticket for $850. Let me know if you're interested! 


     I'm interested, can you please dm me?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Property Manager · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2019 · 245 posts · 121 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Richard Gilsdorf:
    Quote from @Carol McMasters:
    Quote from @Alex Turner:

    Selling my BPCON Ticket 

    PRICE: $800

    Hi Alex! I’ll be in Orlando and would love to buy your BPCONN ticket. Please let me know how you want to connect to do the exchange.  Thanks! Carol 

     Anyone looking?  I have a ticket available for $800.  Please DM me.  Thanks.

    I'm interested, can you please dm me?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Matthew Tregoning:
    Quote from @Patti Uritis:

    I'm currently selling my ticket for $850. Let me know if you're interested! 


     I'm interested, can you please dm me?


     I just DM'd you. Let me know if you don't receive anything.

    0
    Topic locked