Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Katie MillerPro Member
General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 459 posts · 642 votes

If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

Regular price: $1175

Pro price: $950

Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!

8
Topic locked
2,986 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Denver · Member since 2022 · 22 posts · 25 votes
3y

Selling my BPCON Ticket 

PRICE: $800

7
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

490 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Tampa, FL · Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Richard Gilsdorf:

    Have 1 ticket to sell for $800. DM me if interested. Thanks.

    Hello everyone.    I am looking for one ticket to the event   I’m in Orlando so I can pay you in person, Venmo or Zelle     Thank you   Randy

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    I still have one ticket plus Sunday Tax Workshop. Taking best offer. DM me if interested. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Northbrook, IL · Member since 2012 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Need two tickets. Please reach out if you have 2 thanks

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Deborah Valles:

    I still have one ticket plus Sunday Tax Workshop. Taking best offer. DM me if interested. 

    Do you still have a ticket available?
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Agustin Cruz:
    Quote from @Deborah Valles:

    I still have one ticket plus Sunday Tax Workshop. Taking best offer. DM me if interested. 

    Do you still have a ticket available?

     Yes, I do. I will send you a direct message. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Brittney Lundeen:

    Woke up sick right before my flight, who needs a ticket? $600, DM me.


     Hey Brittney is your ticket still available?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Chicago · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Matthew Schneider:

    Need two tickets. Please reach out if you have 2 thanks


     Hi Matthew, I have one available as well. Let me know if you want it. Thanks. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Developer · Gainesville, FL · Member since 2017 · 30 posts · 4 votes
    2y

    I have ONLY ONE extra ticket I'm selling for $300.

    im tired of getting these post and BP doesn't have an option to not get them.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kindrell Hutchinson:

    I have ONLY ONE extra ticket I'm selling for $300.

    im tired of getting these post and BP doesn't have an option to not get them.


     Hi, if this is still available could you please let me know for my friend? Thanks

    0
    Topic locked
  • Northbrook, IL · Member since 2012 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kindrell Hutchinson:

    I have ONLY ONE extra ticket I'm selling for $300.

    im tired of getting these post and BP doesn't have an option to not get them.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Kindrell Hutchinson:

    I have ONLY ONE extra ticket I'm selling for $300.

    im tired of getting these post and BP doesn't have an option to not get them.

    I’m interested. I dm you. 
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kindrell Hutchinson:

    I have ONLY ONE extra ticket I'm selling for $300.

    im tired of getting these post and BP doesn't have an option to not get them.


     Was hoping that if I 'followed' you it would allow me to DM you, but alas it doesn't look like it!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Northbrook, IL · Member since 2012 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Still need 2 tickets. Please reach out and I’ll pay right away

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Patti Uritis:

    I'm currently selling my ticket for $850. Let me know if you're interested! 


     Just sold my ticket. Hope everyone who wants to is still able to go! 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Deborah Valles:

    I still have one ticket plus Sunday Tax Workshop. Taking best offer. DM me if interested. 


     Ticket no longer available. Everyone enjoy BPCON! 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Juliana Velati:

    Hey everyone!

    I’m selling my ticket for the best offer I get today. Message me 😊

    Hey Juliana do you still have a ticket for sale?


    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Amanda Johnson:
    Quote from @Marcel Sunday:

    Looking to buy a ticket. DM if you have any tickets available. 

     @Marcel Sunday I have one if you still need a ticket

    Hey Lauren do you still have a ticket available?
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Ines Valdez:

    Hey all, my ticket is still available at 700 usd. Message me if you are interested. 


     Hey Ines do you still have a ticket available?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Katie Miller:

    If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

    If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

    Regular price: $1175

    Pro price: $950

    Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

    Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

    Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!


    Looking for 1 ticket. If anyone has one for sale let me know thanks. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    2y

    Hi Agustín, I sold it already…

    1
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Richard Gilsdorf:
    Quote from @Matthew Schneider:

    Need two tickets. Please reach out if you have 2 thanks


     Hi Matthew, I have one available as well. Let me know if you want it. Thanks. 


    Im interested in the BPCON tickets if you still have them available, Trying to make it out there tomorrow morning

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Brittney Lundeen:

    Woke up sick right before my flight, who needs a ticket? $600, DM me.


    Is this still available?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Realtor · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Lucas Selga:
    Quote from @Brittney Lundeen:

    Woke up sick right before my flight, who needs a ticket? $600, DM me.


    Is this still available?

    It’s been sold.
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Alex Turner:

    Selling my BPCON Ticket 

    PRICE: $800


    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Do you still have tickets for sale?

    0
    Topic locked