Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Katie MillerPro Member
General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 459 posts · 642 votes

If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

Regular price: $1175

Pro price: $950

Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!

8
Topic locked
2,995 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Denver · Member since 2022 · 22 posts · 25 votes
3y

Selling my BPCON Ticket 

PRICE: $800

7
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

490 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Alex Turner:

    Selling my BPCON Ticket 

    PRICE: $800

    I will buy it. 407-269-4556
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Amy Mahjoory:

    Hello! Does anyone still have a ticket to sell for this weekend? Thanks!


     I need one also

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Brian Dickerson:
    Quote from @Andrew Syrios:
    Quote from @Alison Burgos:
    Quote from @Andrew Syrios:

    Hey everyone, I have an extra guest pass for the event at Universal Studios on the last night. Let me know if anyone would be interested. Thanks!

    I am interested and would love to go.

     Hey Alison, do you still have any interest in my guest ticket? Please let me know, thanks


     Is the universal studios on tuesday night a separate, paid event?  How much is the ticket?

    I would be interested!
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Josh Goldstein:
    Quote from @Aaron Wilson:

    I’m looking to purchase a ticket if anyone has one to sell. 

    I’ve got one.  Dm me.

     I am looking to purchase a ticket if anyone has to sell. 407-269-4556

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Alex Token:
    Quote from @Alex Turner:

    Selling my BPCON Ticket 

    PRICE: $800


     Hey Alex - I'll buy your ticket for $800


    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    I will buy it for $850

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    @Courtney Daniel@Lauren Elaine Is your BPcon ticket still available? 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Randy Efron:
    Quote from @Richard Gilsdorf:

    Have 1 ticket to sell for $800. DM me if interested. Thanks.

    Hello everyone.    I am looking for one ticket to the event   I’m in Orlando so I can pay you in person, Venmo or Zelle     Thank you   Randy


     Were you able to find a ticket?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Robin L Eschler:

    I am selling a BPCON ticket for $1175 for Oct 2023. Please DM me soon.  I will sell to the first person who offers.

    Hey Robin are your tickets still available ?
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Deborah Valles:

    I still have one ticket plus Sunday Tax Workshop. Taking best offer. DM me if interested. 

    Is that still available? I will take it
    407-269-4556
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jaya Karda:
    Hello, I am selling my BPCON ticket for $900. Unfortunately, I can't make it.
    Please DM me if you are interested. Thanks- Jaya

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kindrell Hutchinson:

    I have ONLY ONE extra ticket I'm selling for $300.

    im tired of getting these post and BP doesn't have an option to not get them.

    I’ll take it 3213440131
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Lucky Luck:

    Hello BP community,

    I am selling my BPCON 23 ticket at face value of $1450.

    Ticket $850

    Creative financing with Pace Morby $300

    House Flipping with James Dainard $300

    Total: $1450.

    Unfortunately, I am unable to attend the conference due to personal reason. I am very disappointed to miss out on this exciting event, but I hope that someone else can enjoy my ticket in my place.

    The ticket is for all three days of the conference and includes access to all of the talks, workshops, and social events. It is also transferable, so you can easily transfer it to a friend or colleague.

    If you are interested in purchasing my ticket, please contact me.

    Thank you,
    Lucky :)

    Hey Lucky do you still have tickets available?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Richard Gilsdorf:
    Quote from @Matthew Schneider:

    Need two tickets. Please reach out if you have 2 thanks


     Hi Matthew, I have one available as well. Let me know if you want it. Thanks. 


    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Patti Uritis:

    Hi Amy,  I am selling my ticket. Let me know if you still need a ticket. Patti


     Patti, I will buy your ticket. Please dm me. livia

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kindrell Hutchinson:

    I have ONLY ONE extra ticket I'm selling for $300.

    im tired of getting these post and BP doesn't have an option to not get them.


     I need one ticket. Is it still available?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Patti Uritis:

    Hi Katie,

    Unfortunately, I can not make the conference this year. I had a great time last year, and I am very sorry to cancel. I am selling my ticket. I will take your advice and ask $950.

    Thanks,

    Patti Uritis


     Patti, is your ticket still available?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jose De Leon Jr:
    Quote from @Kindrell Hutchinson:

    I have ONLY ONE extra ticket I'm selling for $300.

    im tired of getting these post and BP doesn't have an option to not get them.

    I’ll take it 3213440131

     If it's still available I will buy it!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Melissa Title:
    Quote from @Cory Reddekopp:

    Hi everyone,
    I can't make it this year and would like to sell my BPCON 2023 Ticket, please contact me for more info. Best offer.

    Sessions I signed up for.
    Breakout 1 - Building a Finicial Fortress

    Breakout 1 - Panel: Invest Smart, Invest Passive: Real Estate Syndications for Investors and Sponsors.

    Breakout 3 - Panel: How to Eliminate Your Taxes Legally

    Breakout 3 - Panel: The Operations of Real Estate: How to Scxale your Business Effectively

    Breakout 2 - Tapping into a $40 Trillion pool of Investment Funds for your Deals


     Is this still available? Please contact me if so :)


     I am interested in buying if it s still available

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Daytona Beach, FL · Member since 2023 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Looking for 1 ticket. Please Inbox me if you’re looking to offload one :)

    0
    Topic locked
  • Homeowner · Orlando, FL · Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 6 votes
    2y

    Anyone selling their ticket last-minute?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2021 · 39 posts · 37 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Lauren Elaine:
    Quote from @Janel Kolbo:

    I have two tickets for sale, plus two Universal Studios. $1700 for all 


     Hi Janel,

    I am interested in your two tickets if you still have them available. Not the universal as I live in Florida 


     Sorry just getting this. DM me if you’re still interested! 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    Good morning, I am looking to buy a BPCON ticket. My husband is attending and I am definitely regretting my decision to not jump onboard. Please get in touch if you have a ticket to sell. Thanks!

    Lauren

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Matthew Tregoning:
    Quote from @Patti Uritis:

    I'm currently selling my ticket for $850. Let me know if you're interested! 

    Have you sold the ticket? I am still looking for one

     I'm interested, can you please dm me?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    I am looking to buy a bpcon 2023 ticket for $950. I know it s last minute. Please DM me

    0
    Topic locked