Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Katie MillerPro Member
General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 459 posts · 642 votes

If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

Regular price: $1175

Pro price: $950

Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!

8
Topic locked
2,989 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Denver · Member since 2022 · 22 posts · 25 votes
3y

Selling my BPCON Ticket 

PRICE: $800

7
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

490 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Carlos AmayaPro Member
    Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 6 votes
    2y

    I have an extra ticket available! If you're interested, send me a DM. The ticket is $800, and I'm accepting Venmo, Zelle, and Cash App payments.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Carlos AmayaPro Member
    Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 6 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Livia Petraru:

    I am looking to buy a bpcon 2023 ticket for $950. I know it s last minute. Please DM me


     I have one available DM me

    0
    Topic locked
  • Carlos AmayaPro Member
    Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 6 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Lauren Murdoch:

    Good morning, I am looking to buy a BPCON ticket. My husband is attending and I am definitely regretting my decision to not jump onboard. Please get in touch if you have a ticket to sell. Thanks!

    Lauren


     I have one available DM me

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    Any tickets still available? 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Yes thank you, I just DM ed you

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Alex Turner:

    Selling my BPCON Ticket 

    PRICE: $800


     Still selling? Would love to buy right now. I’m at the conference

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Carlos Amaya:

    I have an extra ticket available! If you're interested, send me a DM. The ticket is $800, and I'm accepting Venmo, Zelle, and Cash App payments.

    Still selling? Would love to buy right now. I’m at the conference
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Richard M Powell:

    Any tickets still available? 


     I have 1 ticket available! My wife can no longer attend. Let me know if you are interested. $950

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nick Radwin:
    Quote from @Carlos Amaya:

    I have an extra ticket available! If you're interested, send me a DM. The ticket is $800, and I'm accepting Venmo, Zelle, and Cash App payments.

    Still selling? Would love to buy right now. I’m at the conference

     Hi Nick - I have a ticket available. My wife can no longer attend. Let me know! I am at the JW now. Venmo $950. Thanks! - Joshua

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Joshua Vaccar:
    Quote from @Nick Radwin:
    Quote from @Carlos Amaya:

    I have an extra ticket available! If you're interested, send me a DM. The ticket is $800, and I'm accepting Venmo, Zelle, and Cash App payments.

    Still selling? Would love to buy right now. I’m at the conference

     Hi Nick - I have a ticket available. My wife can no longer attend. Let me know! I am at the JW now. Venmo $950. Thanks! - Joshua

    I can do $800 right now if that is ok with you. What’s your Cash App?
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Alex Turner:

    Selling my BPCON Ticket 

    PRICE: $800

    Still selling? Would love to buy right now
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Joe Prillaman:

    Selling my BPCON 2023 ticket! Wish I could make it this year!

    $800

    Send me a message!

    Still selling? Would love to buy right now
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Alexandra Antill:

    Hello, I have 2 BPCON tickets available. Selling for $850 each. Please message me if interested.

    Still selling? I would love to buy one right now, as I’m at the conference
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Anyone have a ticket? Can pay $800 immediately

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Marjorie Co:

    Hello, I have a BPCON ticket available as I am no longer to attend $800 OBO. Please DM for purchase and we can complete the transfer online (seems like it is an easy process via the site). 

    -Marjorie 


    Hey Marjorie, I would love to buy your ticket. Would you rather do Venmo or Cash app? 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    @joshuavaccar I will give you $950 for the ticket. I am in Orlando ready to go

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Jennifer Collins:

    Hi selling my ticket discounted for $700. Lmk if youre interested :) 


     Would love to buy right now Jennifer, as I’m at the conference! What is your Venmo or cashapp

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Laura Sulak:

    Selling my BPCon ticket for $700 USD. I'd rather sell and make something than nothing at all. My schedule has changed, and I can't make it this year. Let me know if you're interested!

    Hey Laura, I would love to buy right now, as I’m at the conference! What is your Venmo/cashapp?
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Crystal Lyne:

    Ticket for sale.
    I'd be willing to sell my ticket for $700 if anyone is interested. Please shoot me a message.

    Still selling? Would love to buy right now. What is your Venmo or cashapp
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Livia Petraru:

    @joshuavaccar I will give you $950 for the ticket. I am in Orlando ready to go


     Hi Livia - are you at the JW by chance? 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Juliana Velati:

    Hey everyone!

    I’m selling my ticket for the best offer I get today. Message me 😊

    Hey Juliana, would love to buy for $800 right now. What’s your Venmo or cash app?
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Amanda Johnson:
    Quote from @Marcel Sunday:

    Looking to buy a ticket. DM if you have any tickets available. 

     @Marcel Sunday I have one if you still need a ticket

    Still selling Amanda? Would love to buy right now
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Joshua Vaccar:
    Quote from @Livia Petraru:

    @joshuavaccar I will give you $950 for the ticket. I am in Orlando ready to go


     Hi Livia - are you at the JW by chance? 

    @joshua vaccar I live 30 min away. Sent you DM with my cell - please check


    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Carlos Amaya:

     I have one available DM me

    Hey Carlos, I would love to buy right now. What is your Venmo or cashapp?
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Joshua Vaccar:
    Quote from @Nick Radwin:
    Quote from @Carlos Amaya:

    I have an extra ticket available! If you're interested, send me a DM. The ticket is $800, and I'm accepting Venmo, Zelle, and Cash App payments.

    Still selling? Would love to buy right now. I’m at the conference

     Hi Nick - I have a ticket available. My wife can no longer attend. Let me know! I am at the JW now. Venmo $950. Thanks! - Joshua

    Hey Joshua, we can meet up now and I’ll pay you 950, I’m at the JW
    0
    Topic locked