Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Katie MillerPro Member
General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 459 posts · 642 votes

If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

Regular price: $1175

Pro price: $950

Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!

8
Topic locked
2,920 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Denver · Member since 2022 · 22 posts · 25 votes
3y

Selling my BPCON Ticket 

PRICE: $800

7
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

490 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Mandlyn Campbell:

    Is ticket sold yet? 


     I have one ticket for $800 for sale

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Selling my ticket for just $800. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Marjorie CoPro Member
    New to Real Estate · Northern Virginia · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Caylee Decleene:

    Looking for two tickets! Don't need to be from the same person. 


     I have a ticket available if you still need a ticket. Please feel free to send a direct message. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 177 posts · 71 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Steven Pesavento:

    I have one extra ticket bought on the early bird with Pro Discount - $800

    Plus have an extra room booked at the Venue. Can transfer if desired.

    DM me. 


    Update: Have 1 Ticket Remaining. 

    If buyer wants the hotel room booked at the Ritz / event venue (Sat-Wed) I can transfer it. You can modify the dates. If the buyer doesn't want it, I'll just cancel the extra room.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Lake Worth, FL · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 12 votes
    2y

    Looking for a discounted BPCon ticket.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Need to sell my ticket as I'll be unable to attend. Paid $800 for it with early registration. Open to offers-happy to see someone else get to go and make the most of the experience. DM me if you'd like it! 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Lake Worth, FL · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 12 votes
    2y

    @Paul Smetona sent you a DM

    1
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Dev Patel:
    Quote from @Angela Allen:

    I am looking for a discount ticket for the BP Con. I’ve sent a few messages to people who have them for sale but haven’t found one yet. Please reply or message if you have one you are looking to sell and maybe it will work out for both of us! Thanks. 


     I have one I am selling for just $800


     I have a ticket as well 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 177 posts · 71 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Cale Delaney:

    Looking for a discounted BPCon ticket.


     Sent you a DM

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    Looking to buy, Please send me a DM if you have a ticket to sale. Thanks

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 177 posts · 71 votes
    2y
    Quote from @LeMichael Curry:

    Looking to buy, Please send me a DM if you have a ticket to sale. Thanks


     Sent you a DM

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Adam Ryan:

    I have a ticket available, $800. Let me know if you are interested.

    I’ll be interested ! 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Cristina Tarriba:

    I am seeling my BPCON ticket since unfortunately I will not be able to attend. Please DM if interested I bought the tickets + Amanda Han's Workshop and Pace Morby. 

    I’ll be interested !

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 177 posts · 71 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ryan Nav:
    Quote from @Adam Ryan:

    I have a ticket available, $800. Let me know if you are interested.

    I’ll be interested ! 

    DMed you. 
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Leslie Smith:

    Unfortunately, my W2 is getting in the way of my attendance at BPCON23 in Orlando. 

    I have a ticket I can transfer to someone for $800. 

    I've already signed up for all of the best breakout sessions ;-)

    Message me if you are interested.

    Leslie

    I’ll be interested !

    0
    Topic locked
  • Adam RyanPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Richardson, TX · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ryan Nav:
    Quote from @Adam Ryan:

    I have a ticket available, $800. Let me know if you are interested.

    I’ll be interested ! 


     I sold it this morning.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Looking for one ticket! Please reach out🙏



    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · St Petersburg, FL · Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    Looking to buy a ticket for a friend at $500 please.

    Thank you!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ryan Nav:

    Looking for one ticket! Please reach out🙏




     $800

    0
    Topic locked
  • Portland, OR · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 14 votes
    2y

    Hi, folks! Still selling 2 tickets- $650 each OBO. Thank you!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Hi Ryan! I am selling it for $1200 let me know if you want to purchase it and I can send you my information. Thanks!!Quote from @Ryan Nav:
    Quote from @Cristina Tarriba:

    I am seeling my BPCON ticket since unfortunately I will not be able to attend. Please DM if interested I bought the tickets + Amanda Han's Workshop and Pace Morby. 

    I’ll be interested !


    0
    Topic locked
  • New to Real Estate · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Hi everyone,
    I can't make it this year and would like to sell my BPCON 2023 Ticket, please contact me for more info. Best offer.

    Sessions I signed up for.

    SUNDAY:

    Workshop AM - GOAL SETTING

    Workshop PM - CREATIVE FINANCING 

    MONDAY:

    Breakout 1 - Building a Financial Fortress

    Breakout 7 - Women's Networking

    Breakout 4 - How to Invest with a Business Partner

    TUESDAY:

    Breakout 1 - Wealth Without Cash: How to Creatively Finance Real Estate Deals

    Breakout 1 - Panel: House Hacking for Every Type of Investor

    Note the Sunday sessions are an additional $300 but I am willing to negotiate those as well. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Realtor · Falmouth, ME · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Anyone in need of a ticket? I already signed up for break out sessions but assume you can edit them once the ticket is transferred. Thanks!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    I have one ticket I am selling for just $800 savings of $150. Unfortunately can't make it this year since I have 2 escrows to close during that time that need my attention.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    2y

    Anyone looking for a guest ticket to the Universal Studioes event Tuesday night? I have an extra one. Please DM me if you're interested, thanks

    0
    Topic locked