Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Katie MillerPro Member
General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 459 posts · 642 votes

If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

Regular price: $1175

Pro price: $950

Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!

8
Topic locked
2,868 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Denver · Member since 2022 · 22 posts · 25 votes
3y

Selling my BPCON Ticket 

PRICE: $800

7
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

490 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Lake Worth, FL · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 12 votes
    2y

    How much?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Lake Worth, FL · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 12 votes
    2y

    Discounted universal guest tickets anyone?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Marjorie CoPro Member
    New to Real Estate · Northern Virginia · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hello, I have a BPCON ticket available as I am no longer to attend $800 OBO. Please DM for purchase and we can complete the transfer online (seems like it is an easy process via the site). 

    -Marjorie 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Member since 2021 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    Hi selling my ticket discounted for $700. Lmk if youre interested :) 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Elena Willis:

    Hi, folks! Still selling 2 tickets- $650 each OBO. Thank you!


     I'll buy both for $1000

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Would like to purchase two tickets for $1000.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Alex ReidBusiness Member
    Lender · CO · Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Elena Willis:

    Hi, folks! Still selling 2 tickets- $650 each OBO. Thank you!


     Sent you a request to connect

    Alex Reid - Investor Friendly Lending Powered By Aslan542 Reviews
    1
    Topic locked
  • Sonoma County, CA · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    I had something come up and I cannot attend BPCON this year. I have one ticket to sell $800 OBO.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Cale Delaney:

    Discounted universal guest tickets anyone?


     $800

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Temple, TX · Member since 2015 · 111 posts · 80 votes
    2y

    Selling my BPCon ticket for $700 USD. I'd rather sell and make something than nothing at all. My schedule has changed, and I can't make it this year. Let me know if you're interested!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 7 votes
    2y
    Quote from @LaDonna Smith:

    Would like to purchase two tickets for $1000.


     Hi Ladonna, 

    My name is Sean and I live in San Diego, CA. I purchased my tickets right after the conference last year. We have a baby due on Nov 8th. I was going to try to push it and go but it's just cutting it too close. I'd be happy to sell the tickets for $1,000. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    I am selling one ticket for just $650. Not able to make it this year since I have 2 escrows open to close that need my attention. Anyone interested DM me.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Temple, TX · Member since 2015 · 111 posts · 80 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Laura Sulak:

    Selling my BPCon ticket for $700 USD. I'd rather sell and make something than nothing at all. My schedule has changed, and I can't make it this year. Let me know if you're interested!

    UPDATE: This ticket is sold. Y'all have fun at the conference! See you next year!
    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2021 · 39 posts · 37 votes
    2y

    I have two tickets for sale, plus two Universal Studios. $1700 for all 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Daniel SchaferPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    @Cale Delaney, I have 2 tickets for sale. DM me if you are still interested. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Daniel SchaferPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    @LeMichael Curry, I have 2 tickets for sale. DM me if you are still interested in one or two.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Daniel SchaferPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    @Adam Ryan, , I have 2 tickets for sale. DM me if you are still interested in one or two.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Daniel SchaferPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    @Angela Allen,I have 2 tickets for sale. DM me if you are still interested in one or two.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Daniel SchaferPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    @D Phillips, I have 2 tickets for sale. DM me if you are still interested in one or two.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Daniel SchaferPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    @Caylee Decleene, I have 2 tickets for sale. DM me if you are still interested in one or two.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Daniel SchaferPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    @Keleisha Carter, I have 2 tickets for sale. DM me if you are still interested in one or two.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Daniel SchaferPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    @Summer Stewart, I have 2 tickets for sale. DM me if you are still interested in one or two.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    I have 1 ticket available for $850 obo. I can't make it anymore. Please message me here or text me at 650-797-5797

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Selling my BPcon ticket for $700 USD. Let me know if you are interested!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Dan H.Pro Member
    Investor · Poway, CA · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 8k+ votes
    2y

    Last year tickets were going for above cost.  Different story this year.  

    I would have thought after last year that it was a safe purchase and if events changed so that you could not go that you would at least be able to recover the purchase price.  Apparently not. 

    I am happy to be going and to have not needed to find buyers for our 2 tickets.  

    Good luck selling and buying tickets.  

    1
    Topic locked