Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Katie MillerPro Member
General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 459 posts · 642 votes

If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

Regular price: $1175

Pro price: $950

Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!

8
Topic locked
3,122 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Denver · Member since 2022 · 22 posts · 25 votes
3y

Selling my BPCON Ticket 

PRICE: $800

7
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

490 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Todd SmithPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Looking for last minute ticket. I can not attend all 3 days. Willing to pay  $500.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Sonoma County, CA · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Todd Smith:

    Looking for last minute ticket. I can not attend all 3 days. Willing to pay  $500.

    I’ve got one for $500
    0
    Topic locked
  • Wholesaler · Naples, FL · Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Paul Smetona:

    Selling my BPcon ticket for $700 USD. Let me know if you are interested!

    PM'd
    0
    Topic locked
  • Wholesaler · Naples, FL · Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jennifer Klein:
    Quote from @Todd Smith:

    Looking for last minute ticket. I can not attend all 3 days. Willing to pay  $500.

    I’ve got one for $500

     PM'd

    0
    Topic locked
  • Wholesaler · Naples, FL · Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Daniel Schafer:

    @Summer Stewart, I have 2 tickets for sale. DM me if you are still interested in one or two.


     PM'd

    0
    Topic locked
  • Wholesaler · Naples, FL · Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Looking for 2 BPCON tickets for Under $900 you can pm me. Thanks in advance!

    0
    Topic locked
  • New to Real Estate · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Selling a ticket $800! Message me if interested. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · West Union, OH · Member since 2018 · 40 posts · 23 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Timothy Krulikowski:

    Looking for 2 BPCON tickets for Under $900 you can pm me. Thanks in advance!


     I have one ticket if you're still looking. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Wholesaler · Naples, FL · Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ethan McCarty:
    Quote from @Timothy Krulikowski:

    Looking for 2 BPCON tickets for Under $900 you can pm me. Thanks in advance!


     I have one ticket if you're still looking. 

    I'll message you!
    0
    Topic locked
  • Wholesaler · Naples, FL · Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Dev Patel:

    I am selling one ticket for just $650. Not able to make it this year since I have 2 escrows open to close that need my attention. Anyone interested DM me.


     Hey Dev I messaged you

    0
    Topic locked
  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    2y

    Hey everyone, I have an extra guest pass for the event at Universal Studios on the last night. Let me know if anyone would be interested. Thanks!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Andrew Syrios:

    Hey everyone, I have an extra guest pass for the event at Universal Studios on the last night. Let me know if anyone would be interested. Thanks!

    I am interested and would love to go.
    0
    Topic locked
  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Alison Burgos:
    Quote from @Andrew Syrios:

    Hey everyone, I have an extra guest pass for the event at Universal Studios on the last night. Let me know if anyone would be interested. Thanks!

    I am interested and would love to go.

     I bought it for $170 but would let it go for $125. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Realtor · Falmouth, ME · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Selling my ticket for $700, DM me if interested! Bummed I can't make it, but clients had to come first this time around. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ricardo Adames:

    ISO a ticket please message if available 


     I am selling mine for just $800 or less. DM me

    0
    Topic locked
  • Alex ReidBusiness Member
    Lender · CO · Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Looking for an extra universal closing ceremony ticket, please message me if you have anything! Thank you

    Alex Reid - Investor Friendly Lending Powered By Aslan542 Reviews
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    I'm willing to pay $500 for a ticket.  if interested. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Alex Reid:

    Looking for an extra universal closing ceremony ticket, please message me if you have anything! Thank you


     Sent you a DM.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kindrell Hutchinson:

    I'm willing to pay $500 for a ticket.  if interested. 


     Sent you a DM.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Daniel SchaferPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    @Todd Smith, I have a ticket for sale for $500. DM me/ Send Friend Request if you are interested.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Daniel SchaferPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    I have a ticket for Sale for $500. DM me/ Friend Request me if interested.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Let me secure my BPCON ticket first. Keep you posted. If someone else buys it first that’s ok. Ty

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Alison Burgos:

    Let me secure my BPCON ticket first. Keep you posted. If someone else buys it first that’s ok. Ty


     I have one for $500 I am selling. Let me know if ou are not able to secure a ticket

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Selling my BPCON23 ticket for $500. DM me if you like to get one

    0
    Topic locked
  • Chris S.Business Member
    Property Manager · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2017 · 175 posts · 160 votes
    2y

    Selling two tickets for 800 each. I know its last minute, just had a scheduling issue come up that I cannot adjust. 

    0
    Topic locked