🎉 BPCON Registration is Now Open! 🎉

Pinned
BPCON

🎉 BPCON Registration is Now Open! 🎉

Noah BaconPro Member
Property Manager · Lansdale, PA · Member since 2021 · 844 posts · 1k+ votes

Dear BiggerPockets Community,

We're thrilled to announce that registration for BPCON 2024 is officially open! 🎉🏡 Join us for an unforgettable experience as we gather to learn, connect, and grow together.

🌟 Exciting News: Early Bird Window Extended! 🌟

📅 Save the Date: BPCON will take place from October 6th - 8th in Cancun, Mexico!

🎟️ Registration Details: Secure your spot early and take advantage of our early bird pricing. 

💸Pricing Guide:  This year, it's more than just learning—it's an all-inclusive, immersive getaway. Relax by the beach, soak up the sun, and dive deep into real estate knowledge, all in one extraordinary event. Secure your spot now with one of our exclusive event packages, as individual passes won't be available. Here's a pricing guide at the bottom that you can download!

🌟 Why Attend BPCON? 🌟

  • Make Valuable Connections: With fun-filled activities and networking opportunities, BPCON is designed to make it easy for you to connect with and lean on like-minded investors who share your goals and aspirations so you never feel alone on your investing journey.
  • Boost Your Potential: Buzzing with energy, inspiring speeches, and the best teachers, you’re guaranteed to leave full of momentum and confidence to get started and go farther on your financial freedom journey.
  • Close More: The most approachable environment where you can meet your mentor, partner, or teammates and grow your portfolio to unimaginable new heights.
  • 🙌 Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to learn, grow, and connect with the BiggerPockets community. Register now and secure your spot at BPCON 2024!

🔗 Register Here

🏝️See you at BPCON! 

47Reply
337 views

Most Popular Reply

Jenn BaronaPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Gainesville, FL · Member since 2016 · 115 posts · 100 votes
2y
Quote from @Calvin Thomas:
Quote from @Jenn Barona:
Quote from @Calvin Thomas:

They should rename it Ripoffcon.  Has a better ring to it.

You realize this is the cost for your ticket for the event, your room, all your food and drinks and activities on the resort right? It’s an all inclusive vacation plus the conference. Kind of a no brainer for cost when it comes to all that. Don’t diss it just because you can’t afford to go.

Yea, that's it.  I'm a broke developer who owns 400+ units in the NYC area, but cannot afford to go. Yep, you caught me.

Go if you like, but it's a waste of money.  I prefer to travel with my points and stay anywhere I want for free.  Cause, you know, that's how us broke people do it.  

Just because you personally don’t see the value in an event like this doesn’t mean that it’s not beneficial for thousands of others.  there are other areas around the country that don’t have a good REI group and meetups so they’re not learning anything locally. I completely agree that there are lots of other ways that are free for somebody to learn and grow. But where are you going to find the networking like this? Beginners, somebody who’s done just a couple deals or somebody who wants to expand their knowledge on another topic or learn a different avenue of investing plus the connections you build is worth it. Just because you’ve been doing this for so long and feel like you can’t get any better because you’re doing everything perfectly already doesn’t mean it wouldn’t be a good event for you to go to. Everybody can always grow as long as you’re willing to.


See this reply in the discussion

64 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    2y

    Is it mandatory to buy the all inclusive? 

  • Noah BaconPro Member
    OP
    Property Manager · Lansdale, PA · Member since 2021 · 844 posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Xiao Huang:

    Is it mandatory to buy the all inclusive? 


     Yes. Your all inclusive ticket includes your conference ticket, luxurious accommodation and all-inclusive dining options that let you choose from 17 gourmet restaurants and 11 bars, plus 24-hour room service!

  • Member since 2024 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Can I get a quote or a fare rate to Cancun or where this event is to be held at? Because fare is to be included to the conference expenses in my case for being new to this.  It is for my budget purposes only.  Please advise.  Your response to this concern would be much appreciated,  Have a pleasant day.

  • 🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 430 posts · 438 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Taifita S. Solomona:

    Can I get a quote or a fare rate to Cancun or where this event is to be held at? Because fare is to be included to the conference expenses in my case for being new to this.  It is for my budget purposes only.  Please advise.  Your response to this concern would be much appreciated,  Have a pleasant day.


     Hey Taifita! Are you located in 96797 as indicated on your profile? I can pull a sample flight time/cost, if so! 

    BiggerPockets
  • Member since 2024 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    I am currently in Texas, Austin is the airport to depart from  I would appreciate all the help on quotes I can get.  Yet, contemplating in going or not, however; your assistance is much appreciated. Have a pleasant day.  God bless.

  • Kenyatta DonleyPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · PA · Member since 2021 · 46 posts · 37 votes
    2y

    I can't get either of the BPCON2024 sites to work. I am already registered and trying to just confirm my registration, events, etc. When I go to the BPCON site it asks for email address but just keeps cycling and asking for the email address but never takes me to the site. 

    On the resort site when you go to the link provided in the email it takes you to Edge where it asks for a group name and then your email address (which is different than the instructions in the email). 

  • 🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 430 posts · 438 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kenyatta Donley:

    I can't get either of the BPCON2024 sites to work. I am already registered and trying to just confirm my registration, events, etc. When I go to the BPCON site it asks for email address but just keeps cycling and asking for the email address but never takes me to the site. 

    On the resort site when you go to the link provided in the email it takes you to Edge where it asks for a group name and then your email address (which is different than the instructions in the email). 


     Hello! 

    Please email [email protected] for any questions about your registration. Thanks! 

    BiggerPockets
  • 🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 430 posts · 438 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Taifita S. Solomona:

    I am currently in Texas, Austin is the airport to depart from  I would appreciate all the help on quotes I can get.  Yet, contemplating in going or not, however; your assistance is much appreciated. Have a pleasant day.  God bless.


     Hi! I see nonstop flights starting at $327 roundtrip. For future BPCON questions, please email [email protected] so I don't miss it! Thanks! 

    BiggerPockets
  • Member since 2021 · 167 posts · 141 votes
    2y

    Hi!  

    I’m thinking about staying at Moon Palace but not attending the actual conference. I’m at the point where I value the relationships I make more than listening to a speaker repeat themselves or market their program. Anyone else plan on doing this?

  • 🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 430 posts · 438 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jeff Langley:

    Hi!  

    I’m thinking about staying at Moon Palace but not attending the actual conference. I’m at the point where I value the relationships I make more than listening to a speaker repeat themselves or market their program. Anyone else plan on doing this?


     Hey Jeff! Any content or events you choose to attend is totally up to you! However, the price is the same per adult (ages 16+) whether or not you’re attending the content. The conference package includes 3 nights accommodations, all you and eat and drink, and access to conference content + events + more. If you have additional questions, please email [email protected]

    BiggerPockets
  • Rental Property Investor · WI · Member since 2023 · 192 posts · 144 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jeff Langley:

    Hi!  

    I’m thinking about staying at Moon Palace but not attending the actual conference. I’m at the point where I value the relationships I make more than listening to a speaker repeat themselves or market their program. Anyone else plan on doing this?


     I am very excited for the conference as this will be my first BPCON event but I am also brining my wife.  She has signed up for some of the events but I could see her potentially going to a few of the events and taking a few of them off just to hang out and network.

  • Michael K GallagherBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus OH · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Just finished registering, so amped to attend this year!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.