Looking to Hotel Hack at BPCON 2024?šŸļø Check out belowšŸ‘‡

Pinned
BPCON

Looking to Hotel Hack at BPCON 2024?šŸļø Check out belowšŸ‘‡

Noah BaconPro Member
Property Manager Ā· Lansdale, PA Ā· Member since 2021 Ā· 826 posts Ā· 1k+ votes

Are you planning on attending BPCON2024 in Cancun October 6-8th, but don’t know where to find a friend to share the room with?

Do not worry! We have created one location for our members to find their roommates for BPCON2024 below.

Introduce yourself below to connect with your fellow hotel hackers:

Name: [Your Name]
Gender: [Your Gender]
Accommodation Preferences: [Room, Bed number/size, etc.]
About Me: [A brief description of yourself, your interests, allergies, and your habits]
Contact Preference: [DM Me! or Your Email/Phone Number]
Additional Comments: [Anything else you'd like a potential hotel hacker to know]

Thank you all for participating and please finalize your arrangements and requests by August 31st, 2024.

1Reply
296 views

Most Popular Reply

Mariia V.Pro Member
Member since 2020 Ā· 26 posts Ā· 16 votes
2y

Hi there,

Really excited about BPCON this year! Looking at the room options, I'd love to share a Superior Deluxe Garden or Ocean view room (2 queen beds) with 1 more Female attendee. It just seems way more fun this way, plus who doesn't love a good deal!

I'm a female in late 30s with pretty active and positive personality, easy to get along with, clean, organized, and respectful of personal space, and would be expecting the same from you. Would love to match with someone of the same age / energy level, but will keep an open mind.

Also, I will likely be looking to extend my time in Cancun for 2-3 more nights (could be more). Open to stay at the same hotel or move elsewhere. If you have similar plans, that would be a match made in heaven, lol :)  

DM me if interested!

See this reply in the discussion

53 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ellen L.Pro Member
    Investor Ā· South Lake Tahoe, CA Ā· Member since 2019 Ā· 8 posts Ā· 3 votes
    2y

    Name: Ellen
    Gender: female/39
    Accommodation Preferences: Ocean view if possible, flexible
    About Me: Hi! I'm an easygoing roommate and looking to cut costs and also have a more fun experience sharing space with a woman who invests.  I'm from South Lake Tahoe and recently quit my day job to invest full time. 
    Contact Preference: Dm

  • South beach, Miami Ā· Member since 2023 Ā· 33 posts Ā· 8 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ellen L.:

    Name: Ellen
    Gender: female/39
    Accommodation Preferences: Ocean view if possible, flexible
    About Me: Hi! I'm an easygoing roommate and looking to cut costs and also have a more fun experience sharing space with a woman who invests.  I'm from South Lake Tahoe and recently quit my day job to invest full time. 
    Contact Preference: Dm

    hi Ellen, are you still looking? I have a room booked with 2 double beds. I am a female investor.

    Natalia

  • South beach, Miami Ā· Member since 2023 Ā· 33 posts Ā· 8 votes
    2y

    hi All, I am looking to share a room with a female investor. I currently have a room booked for Oct 6-9 with 2 double beds, garden view. 

    Name: Natalia Perlova
    Gender: female
    Accommodation Preferences: i have 2 double bed room already booked
    About Me: investor in 5 properties, still on W2
    Contact Preference: DM me

  • Ellen L.Pro Member
    Investor Ā· South Lake Tahoe, CA Ā· Member since 2019 Ā· 8 posts Ā· 3 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Natalia Perlova:
    Quote from @Ellen L.:

    Name: Ellen
    Gender: female/39
    Accommodation Preferences: Ocean view if possible, flexible
    About Me: Hi! I'm an easygoing roommate and looking to cut costs and also have a more fun experience sharing space with a woman who invests.  I'm from South Lake Tahoe and recently quit my day job to invest full time. 
    Contact Preference: Dm

    hi Ellen, are you still looking? I have a room booked with 2 double beds. I am a female investor.

    Natalia

    I am still looking! I’ll pm you. 

  • New to Real Estate Ā· Roanoke, VA Ā· Member since 2024 Ā· 1 post Ā· 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Laura Nelson:

    Would love to find a female roommate for BP Con 2024!

    Name: Laura Nelson
    Gender: Female
    Accommodation Preferences: Flexible; own bed
    About Me: Laid back RE investor based in the Denver metro; love dogs, skiing, outdoors
    Contact Preference: DM me
    Additional Comments: Conference dates only; probably will not extend my trip


     Hi Laura, are you still looking to share the room? 

    Name: Adriana Hernandez
    Gender: Female
    Accommodation Preferences: Flexible as long as I have my own bed
    About Me: Real estate investor and just starting my general contractor business.
    Contact Preference: DM Me! 
    Additional Comments: Chill and easy going, love working out and love animals.

  • Mariah PiercePro Member
    Chicago, IL Ā· Member since 2022 Ā· 33 posts Ā· 12 votes
    2y

    Any females still looking for a roommate?

    Name: Mariah Pierce
    Gender: Female
    Accommodation Preferences: Flexible
    About Me: I am a pharmacist with a newfound love for real estate and first time BP Con attendee. I house hack/Airbnb my primary home and recently bought a small multifamily that is under renovation with a 203K loan. Looking to learn a ton more and connect with anyone who wants a small but mighty portfolio and/or provide affordable housing. Not super picky 
    Contact Preference: DM Me
    Additional Comments: Conference dates only 

  • Charles ClarkBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker Ā· Milwaukee, WI Ā· Member since 2020 Ā· 306 posts Ā· 209 votes
    2y

    I will be attending the BPCON 2024. Everything is booked, but was hoping to connecting with some individuals before the conference. It is nice to start conversating with people before we get down there so we can make the most of our time. I am a broker in WI and looking to find OOS Investors looking to invest in the Milwaukee, Racine, and Kenosha area. I will be down in Mexico a couple days before so if you would like the opportunity to meet, hit me up. 

    Raise the Standard Real Estate LLC

    Charles Anthony

    Raise the Standard RE LLC54 Reviews
    View Page
  • Ola YinkaPro Member
    Real Estate Investor Ā· Plano, TX Ā· Member since 2016 Ā· 7 posts Ā· 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Noah Bacon:

    Are you planning on attending BPCON2024 in Cancun October 6-8th, but don’t know where to find a friend to share the room with?

    Do not worry! We have created one location for our members to find their roommates for BPCON2024 below.

    Introduce yourself below to connect with your fellow hotel hackers:

    Name: [Ola Yinka]
    Gender: [female]
    Accommodation Preferences: [Deluxe Garden view with 2 double beds.]
    About Me: [I am a 54 year old investor. First time at BPCON. Now really looking to develop and new builds. Looking for a female to hotel hack with in Cancun and make new friend to hang out with at the conference. ]
    Contact Preference: [DM Me! ]
    Additional Comments: [I am clean and quite. Will respect your space.

    Thank you all for participating and please finalize your arrangements and requests by August 31st, 2024.


  • Ola YinkaPro Member
    Real Estate Investor Ā· Plano, TX Ā· Member since 2016 Ā· 7 posts Ā· 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Mariah Pierce:

    Any females still looking for a roommate?

    Name: Mariah Pierce
    Gender: Female
    Accommodation Preferences: Flexible
    About Me: I am a pharmacist with a newfound love for real estate and first time BP Con attendee. I house hack/Airbnb my primary home and recently bought a small multifamily that is under renovation with a 203K loan. Looking to learn a ton more and connect with anyone who wants a small but mighty portfolio and/or provide affordable housing. Not super picky 
    Contact Preference: DM Me
    Additional Comments: Conference dates only 


  • Investor Ā· Houston, TX Ā· Member since 2019 Ā· 3 posts Ā· 1 vote
    2y

    BPCon Cancun: Superior Deluxe | Ocean View - 3 Nights, 10/6-10/9

    Looking for a roomie! My friend had to cancel, so I’m searching for someone to share my ocean-view room in Cancun—or take over the whole booking if you have a buddy!

    I got the early bird rate and the total was $3,536 (all-inclusive, taxes included). Enjoy this trip with me or grab it at a discountšŸ˜‰

    Name: Chia Lee

    Gender: Female

    Accommodation Preferences: Booked/ Superior Deluxe | Ocean View (double beds) - 3 nights

    About Me: I’ve been a flight attendant for 11 years. I do house hacking, fix/flip, buy & hold, and mid-term rentals. I have properties in Birmingham, AL, and Houston, TX. I’m adventurous and travel a LOT! I I love rock climbing, snowboarding, and scuba diving, and I’m looking forward to exploring more of Cancun—feel free to join me! I’m super easygoing and laid-back, but I do value good sleep—I wear earplugs and an eye mask, so as long as you’re not a really loud snorer, we should be fine. I’m used to living with others, so I always keep the common areas clean and tidy, and I appreciate the same in return😊

    Contact Preference: DM Me! or message me on IG:_josiechialee_

    Looking forward to hearing from you!

  • Emil GonzalezPro Member
    Member since 2024 Ā· 20 posts Ā· 7 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nikhil Mascarenhas:

    Hey,

    Please reach out to me if you still looking for a 2 nights room mate. 

    Thank you,

  • Ola YinkaPro Member
    Real Estate Investor Ā· Plano, TX Ā· Member since 2016 Ā· 7 posts Ā· 1 vote
    2y

  • Member since 2022 Ā· 1 post Ā· 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Xiao Huang:

    Name: Xiao (you can call me Sheryl)
    Gender: female
    Accommodation Preferences: I can share with 2-3 other roommates to bring the cost down, as long as I get my own bed!
    About Me: I'm in my 30s from NY, I work in insurance, easy and friendly. I've been to Cancun but open to exploring more. Looking forward to be supercharged at the event, and the learning and networking of course!
    Contact Preference: dm or email or text


  • Investor Ā· North ATL-Greenville SC-Spartanburg, SC Ā· Member since 2024 Ā· 8 posts Ā· 3 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Rajshekar Manaliker:
    Quote from @Michael Nguyen:

    Hello! My name is Michael Nguyen (he/him). I'm looking for a roommate for the Garden View with 2 double beds, or whatever is the most economical with separate beds. I'm a small investor from Philadelphia with 2 rental units. I'm looking to connect with others and learn at the conference. Hobbies include travel, camping, and disc golf! 

    DM Me on BP. 

    Additional Comments: Laid back personality, social but also enjoy my alone time too. With a hotelmate, I'd say someone who is clean and neat is would be a big plus as I try to be. 

    @Jeff Greenberg, are you still looking for a hotelmate? 


     Hello Michael,

    I am looking for a roommate too, let me know if you are interested too. You can DM me. 



     Hi @Rajshekar Manaliker

    Are you still attending BPCON? If so did you find your hotel room mate yet?

  • Investor Ā· North ATL-Greenville SC-Spartanburg, SC Ā· Member since 2024 Ā· 8 posts Ā· 3 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Emil Gonzalez:
    Quote from @Nikhil Mascarenhas:

    Hey,

    Please reach out to me if you still looking for a 2 nights room mate. 

    Thank you,

     @Emil Gonzalez

    Howdy I’ll be attending BPCON and looking for a roommate. Are you still attending?

  • Member since 2023 Ā· 1 post Ā· 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Tamara White:

    Hi everyone!  I am super excited about BP Con 2024, and have already booked a double room Ocean View. I am looking for another likeminded individual to hotel hack with.


    I am a late thirties, real estate agent/ flipper,  airbnb host, and long term buy and holder  from NC! I am super relaxed with 2 small children.  I love my sleep, especially while being away from the kiddos so looking for someone who’s not a party animal, or who snores.  I am usually an early riser, and would more than likely go to gym in the AM. Would love to extend a night, and explore some of the cenotes!  Please DM me, email, or text us best.


     Hi Tamara,


    I would be interested in sharing a room if you haven’t found anyone yet. It sounds like we have a lot in common. My name is Amanda, I am a 38 year old real estate agent from Dallas and mom of two boys. I am easy going and enjoy working out too. I would be up for hitting the gym with you. Let me know if you are interested and I will reach out on instagram. 

    Amanda Swalm 

  • Homeowner Ā· San Francisco, CA Ā· Member since 2019 Ā· 12 posts Ā· 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Mariia V.:

    Hi there,

    Really excited about BPCON this year! Looking at the room options, I'd love to share a Superior Deluxe Garden or Ocean view room (2 queen beds) with 1 more Female attendee. It just seems way more fun this way, plus who doesn't love a good deal!

    I'm a female in late 30s with pretty active and positive personality, easy to get along with, clean, organized, and respectful of personal space, and would be expecting the same from you. Would love to match with someone of the same age / energy level, but will keep an open mind.

    Also, I will likely be looking to extend my time in Cancun for 2-3 more nights (could be more). Open to stay at the same hotel or move elsewhere. If you have similar plans, that would be a match made in heaven, lol :)  

    DM me if interested!


     I’m interested if you haven’t found a roommate yet! I’m 38/F from San Francisco.

  • Homeowner Ā· San Francisco, CA Ā· Member since 2019 Ā· 12 posts Ā· 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Mariah Pierce:

    Any females still looking for a roommate?

    Name: Mariah Pierce
    Gender: Female
    Accommodation Preferences: Flexible
    About Me: I am a pharmacist with a newfound love for real estate and first time BP Con attendee. I house hack/Airbnb my primary home and recently bought a small multifamily that is under renovation with a 203K loan. Looking to learn a ton more and connect with anyone who wants a small but mighty portfolio and/or provide affordable housing. Not super picky 
    Contact Preference: DM Me
    Additional Comments: Conference dates only 


    Hi! Are you still looking? I'm Annette from San Francisco, CA. 38/F. House hack my primary by renting through Airbnb and have a STR in Tulsa,OK. Looking to scale up and leave my day job in the next 2 years. Feel free to message me via instagram @bornandraisedinSF

  • Homeowner Ā· San Francisco, CA Ā· Member since 2019 Ā· 12 posts Ā· 5 votes
    2y

    Name: Annette
    Gender: Female
    Accommodation Preferences: Own bed; prefer another female 
    About Me: Friendly, positive, enjoys cocktails but appreciates my sleep ;) I have an STR in Tulsa, OK and house hack my primary in San Francisco thru Airbnb. Looking to go all in on REI and quit my W2 in the next few years.
    Contact Preference: IG @bornandraisedinSF
    Additional Comments: [Anything else you'd like a potential hotel hacker to know]

  • Emil GonzalezPro Member
    Member since 2024 Ā· 20 posts Ā· 7 votes
    2y

    I just agreed with somebody 2 nights ago. Hope to see you around. Send prĆ­vate msgs to people, It works much better. I just happened to check my inbox.

    Quote from @Michael Paywala:
    Quote from @Emil Gonzalez:
    Quote from @Nikhil Mascarenhas:

    Hey,

    Please reach out to me if you still looking for a 2 nights room mate. 

    Thank you,

     @Emil Gonzalez

    Howdy I’ll be attending BPCON and looking for a roommate. Are you still attending?


  • Homeowner Ā· San Francisco, CA Ā· Member since 2019 Ā· 12 posts Ā· 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Diana Fedorov:

    Anyone here still looking for a last-minute roommate? DM me @homesbydiana on instagram if I don't respond on here :))


    I found a roomie already but let's def connect there! I just accepted your friend request and followed you bac šŸ™‚

  • Investor Ā· Fort Worth, TX Ā· Member since 2016 Ā· 11 posts Ā· 6 votes
    2y

    Hi all!

    Considering attending BPCon this year, but would like to room with someone. Is anyone interested?

    Thanks!

    Garrett

  • Investor Ā· Fort Worth, TX Ā· Member since 2016 Ā· 11 posts Ā· 6 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Michael Paywala:
    Quote from @Emil Gonzalez:
    Quote from @Nikhil Mascarenhas:

    Hey,

    Please reach out to me if you still looking for a 2 nights room mate. 

    Thank you,

     @Emil Gonzalez

    Howdy I’ll be attending BPCON and looking for a roommate. Are you still attending?


     Hi Michael! Are you still looking for a roommate?

  • šŸŽ‰ Director of Events at BiggerPockets Ā· Denver, CO Ā· Member since 2016 Ā· 424 posts Ā· 437 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Garrett Ramela:

    Hi all!

    Considering attending BPCon this year, but would like to room with someone. Is anyone interested?

    Thanks!

    Garrett


     Don't wait too much longer! Registration closes on 9/24 :) 

    BiggerPockets
  • Investor Ā· Washington, DC Ā· Member since 2022 Ā· 14 posts Ā· 7 votes
    2y

    Hey everyone! 

    Hoping to snag a roommate last minute! 

    My name is Shannon, I'm a female, hoping for female roommates! I can be flexible with room and beds. :) 
    About Me: I'm a househacker in the DC area- on my third househack at the moment. Most of my househacks have been MTRs or STRs as my roommates. My newest househack is a multifamily with MTRs and STRs. I'm likely going to be out of the hotel room all day and just come in to sleep, shower, get ready for the next day! 
    Contact Preference: DM here or insta @shannon_erickson_

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.