Votes
Jake Scott
  • Mooresville, NC
Votes |
Thoughts on Connected Investors?

Jake Scott
  • Mooresville, NC
Posted Jun 12 2017, 07:12

Hello, BiggerPockets Community! (Man is it good to be here)

I got into real estate a little over 2 years ago. I flip-flopped from being a wholesaler to flipper throughout these last two years and have had successes and failures. Needless to say... I have experience in the industry. 

I wanted to get the communities take on a company/platform that I utilize on a day-to-day basis, Connected Investors. 

Many people have mixed feelings on this company but I wanted to share my experience on the platform and how it has helped me and something's you may want to try. 

When I first got started, it was because of a webinar that I saw with their CEO. I couldn't afford the program (though I wanted to) so instead I made a free account and poked around. 

I realized that investors were putting deals up there, collaborating, and using the platform as a type of LinkedIn. I quickly started building my buyers and sellers list by messaging other members who were investors in my area. Then when I found a deal, I found a partner to JV with me. That is how I got my start...

I don't use all their products, but they have a few that are CRUCIAL to my business. One has all the contracts I need and another emails me deals daily. Pretty cool! 

What is the communities take on this company, their products, and their programs? 

Loading replies...