Jacob Kaaekuahiwi
  • Rialto, CA
Votes |
Real Estate Sales LLC

Jacob Kaaekuahiwi
  • Rialto, CA
Posted Aug 19 2017, 21:59

Hello,

My name is Jacob and I am looking to begin investing in real estate as means to reach financial freedom. I have no real estate investing experience. I heard a radio ad from a company called Real Estate Sales LLC. [Moderator:  removed link back to website]

They coach newbie investors on how to sell wholesale properties and turn quick profits. They use a software system that gives them updated information on vacant properties listed at the county courthouse. I would be responsible for mailing letters to these leads and fielding return phone calls. After signing a purchase contract with the seller the company will send me a list of potential investors that have been identified via the same software. They filter through county records and identify anyone who has purchased 2 or more properties with cash within the last 6 months in specific zip codes. These names are then sent to me and I am coached on how to close the deal. There is a one-time start up fee of $10k, $20k, or $30k depending on what percentage of your profits you want to split with your coach for the 12 month coaching period. The more you spend up front, the higher your percentage of the profits. After 12 months, you can break off on your own or continue with your coach and negotiate a percentage break with him directly and the leads keep coming. If you choose NOT to use the coach then you pay $3 per lead, but either way you never pay the start up fee again. 

Has anyone heard of this specific LLC or others like it? Are they a good option for someone like me?

Thank you for time,

Jacob 

Loading replies...