• Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Rejected by a turnkey operation - Ohio Cash Flow

Kelly McClellan
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Posted Mar 19 2021, 09:44

Has anyone else had a horrible experience with Ohio Cash Flow?  Boy I did!

After completing an online form and following up with all of the questions and correspondence that was sent my way (including sending my proof of cash funds, account statements, etc), these folks let me know they were not interested in working with me. 

I will say I was quite put off. What miffed me the most was the persistent question I was asked about what my expectations of an investment with them would be. I answered this with indicating that I would like to speak with someone to learn more about their program and what they had to offer. It seemed reasonable to me  

However, it was after I expressed frustration that I had sent all the info they asked for and had yet a to have anyone reach out to me regarding the company’s investment opportunities, I was told I did not fit their customer profile and that they would not be able to work with me.

Anyway, they continue to contact me with marketing material from time to time.  With each contact I ask them to remove me from all contact lists.  

I am just curious what others might have experienced???

Thanks for any feedback!

Kelly

Loading replies...