Example filled out TREC 1-4 for wholesaling in Texas please

Example filled out TREC 1-4 for wholesaling in Texas please

Tomball, TX · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 2 votes

Hi, newbie here trying to wrap my head around the basics. Would any of you flippers or wholesalers in Texas be kind enough to email me an example TREC 1-4 contract or two thats been filled out for the purpose of wholesaling and or flipping a single family home, along with any common addendums you add to your TREC contracts for wholesaling. I don't want to use the simple non-TREC one page contracts that I read a lot of other people use, because I hear from local flippers that title companies and sometimes the sellers' lawyers like to criticize them.

I'll need an email address or contact info from you, apparently I'm not allowed to post my email address in my first post.

I'm based out of Houston Texas in case you're wondering.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

4Reply
211 views

Most Popular Reply

Cameron TopePro Member
Property Manager · Katy, TX · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
10y

PM me and I'll send you my last wholesale contract.

See this reply in the discussion

56 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Killeen, TX · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    I am would also greatly appreciate a filled out sample TREC one to four family residential contract for a wholesale deal.  Thanks!

  • Humble, TX · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Would someone be willing to share an example with me as well? Thanks in advance!

  • Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi Everyone! I am new here also... would anyone please be able to share a sample TREC one to four family contract for wholesaling with me as well? Please message me. Thanks so much!

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 179 posts · 71 votes
    8y
    All, Could someone PM me the TREC sample for wholesale purposes? It would be greatly appreciated.
  • Specialist · El Paso, TX · Member since 2016 · 105 posts · 84 votes
    8y

    Just put “and or assigns “ after your name or use a one pager that simplifies everything. ( bp files place)

  • Real Estate Agent · Plano, TX · Member since 2017 · 40 posts · 9 votes
    8y
  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    I would appreciate it if someone can PM me for sending me a copy of a filled out contract for wholesaling.

    thank you

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Hello,

    I just became a part of the bigger pockets community because of this post. If anyone could send me their filled out TREC contracts for wholesaling i'd appreciate it so much! 

    Thank you,

    Paola 

  • Rental Property Investor · Warner Robins, GA · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    @Carnell Webb what is the deal with all those price changes for the “sales price” portion? What was your assignment fee? Is that why you changed the numbers?

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Does anyone mind sending me a filled copy of a TREC contract they used to wholesale? I'm gonna make the switch. 

  • Round Rock, TX · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Has anyone who recently inquired about a trec sample reciever one?

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Hi! I'm new here and would very much appreciate a filled copy of the TREC 1-4 for wholesaling. 

    Thanks so much!

  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    I would love a sample as well for wholesaling!!

  • Austin Tx · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Would love a copy if these are still available, Thanks!

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    I am new to real estate investing in Houston Texas, and would like a copy as well. Thanks!

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I found a seller and someone I am JVing with has the buyers can someone send PM me the TREC filled out for wholesaling as well as the how to fill out the assignment agreement so I can be fair to split the fee 50/50 for JV thanks for all your help I love Texas :)

  • Houston Tx · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Hi, would it be possible for one of you who  have used the TREC with a wholesale deal to send me a filled out example? I want to make sure I have everything filled out correctly.

    Thank you.
    Lisa

  • Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Hi, I'm new here to biggerpockets and was just hoping if anyone could PM me a copy of their TREC copy as well. I would really appreciate it.

    Thanks!

  • Hurst, TX · Member since 2018 · 169 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    Do I use a Trec for me and agent? Then me and my buyer?

  • Investor · Austin TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    @Elijah Glenn if you have an agent then they will probably fill out a TREC for you

  • Hurst, TX · Member since 2018 · 169 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    Thank you. This agent has not done that. The agent had me go download one.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 77 posts · 19 votes
    7y

    Hi All,

    I could use some assistance as well. Would any of you be able to PM me a filled example of this type of contract?

    TIA!

  • Specialist · Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I would very much appreciate a filled copy of the TREC 1-4 for wholesaling Please. 

    please PM me

    Thanks so much!

  • Rental Property Investor · Stephenville, TX · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    Hey all,

    Could I also get a filled out TREC example? I want to make sure I have everything filled out correctly.

    Thanks!

    Malcolm

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hey guys,

    Can you send me filled copy of the TREC for a wholesale deal. I'd like to learn how to properly fill out the form.
    I'm a newbie in the wholesale game and would be grateful to get one.

    Thanks in advance!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.