Where to find wholesale contracts online?

Where to find wholesale contracts online?

Real Estate Investor · Ypsilanti, MI · Member since 2011 · 98 posts · 6 votes

hi there

i wanted to know how to make up a wholesale contract, is there a website where i can download one for free? Any other place you guys can suggest to get a pre filled wholesale contract? Thank you.

6Reply
255 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · Dallas, TX · Member since 2009 · 308 posts · 92 votes
15y

Raul,

PM me if you need to understand the strategy behind these contracts. There is more there than is obvious at first read.

Here are the actual links in FilePlace:

Wholesale Purchase Agreement

Wholesale Assignment Agreement

See this reply in the discussion

68 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Tyngsboro, MA · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    15y

    Mubasher, I don't have a source for you, other than a guru, such as Lou Brown. Because wholesale deals are not something advocated by your local Realtor assn. And of course, Lou Brown and others sell them, they don't give them away.

    I deal a quick google search for "Wholesale real estate contract". One of the first organic links was a youtube video on how to use a wholesale contract. The guy offers a free wholesale contract to download.

    However, one caveat: Always run any free contract past your attorney. yes, that contradicts the concept of "free". But sometimes free can cost you a bundle if you violate local laws, or don't include something that is required in your state.

  • Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 852 votes
    15y

    Mubasher,

    There are not any magical contracts for that. I use a simple 1 page purchase agreement that is assignable, I put a 60 business day close, and I have an assignment of contract that I use to sell it.

    If you would like them, I would be happy to share.

    Good luck. :mrgreen:

  • Real Estate Investor · Ypsilanti, MI · Member since 2011 · 98 posts · 6 votes
    15y

    Rob I just PM'd you

  • Real Estate Investor · Ypsilanti, MI · Member since 2011 · 98 posts · 6 votes
    15y

    I can't pm you because you still gotta add me rob

  • Wholesaler · Dallas, TX · Member since 2009 · 308 posts · 92 votes
    15y

    PM me and I'll send my contract and assignment. They are specific to Texas, but an attorney could modify them for your state.

  • Homeowner · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2011 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    15y

    Hey Chris, I just wanted to thank you for sharing those 2 documents. I'm in Texas, new to REI, and those 2 documents are a huge help! Especially the purchase agreement. I was originally going to try and use the 9 page 1-4 Family Sales Contract.

  • OH · Member since 2010 · 47 posts · 6 votes
    15y

    Hi Rob,

    May I please have a copy of your Wholesaling Contract and Assignment Contract as well. I am still learning BP and I am not quite sure how to request you as a colleague and I cannot PM you.

    Have A Blessed Day

  • Wholesaler · Dallas, TX · Member since 2009 · 308 posts · 92 votes
    15y

    Raul,

    PM me if you need to understand the strategy behind these contracts. There is more there than is obvious at first read.

    Here are the actual links in FilePlace:

    Wholesale Purchase Agreement

    Wholesale Assignment Agreement

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2011 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    15y

    New investor here, and I have heard that wholesaling is a great way to start. Hoping to use the internet as a resource as well.

  • Wholesaler · Orange County, CA · Member since 2011 · 42 posts · 0 votes
    15y

    Rob,
    I would greatly appreciate getting a copy of them (whatever you use) (how many different contracts do you have for purchasing and assigning?)

  • Real Estate Broker · Woodbridge, VA · Member since 2011 · 33 posts · 16 votes
    14y

    Hi Chris,

    I know I'm late but can you PM me with a copy of your purchase agreement? I tried to use the link and it is broken.

    Thanks!

    Candace

  • Wholesaler · Chicago, IL · Member since 2011 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    14y

    Here you go:

    Real Estate Purchase Agreement
    http://www.renegadewholesaler.com/bonuses/Purchase_and_Sale_buying.pdf

    Agreement to Assign Contract for Sale and Purchase
    http://www.renegadewholesaler.com/bonuses/Assignment_Agreement.pdf

    I just want to echo the sentiment that you should check with your Real Estate Attorney to make sure these are legal in your area.

  • Norcross, GA · Member since 2012 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    14y

    Chris Colvard and David Martin, thanks a lot for the links to the contracts. I'll definitely consult a local RE attorney before putting them to use.

    Cheers-

  • Investor · Sacramento · Member since 2012 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    13y

    Thanks Everybody,

    Now I have an idea on where to start for wholesaling.

    We shall all see each other very soon in the financial freedom world.

  • Real Estate Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2013 · 173 posts · 18 votes
    13y

    Chris Colvard, David Martin, thanks. Can you tell me where is the subject to clause, or that would have to be put on this document?

  • Rockford, IL · Member since 2013 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    David Martin I am new to BP and just realized I could search questions and I looked at those contracts. My question is do I use those for the End Buyer or just a contract to the seller of the property. If it is just for the seller how do I get one for the End Buyer? Thanks so much in advance.

  • Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    12y

    Are these the only documents needed in completing a wholesale deal?

  • Real Estate Investor · Eureka, CA · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    @Chris Colvard Thanks for these, I've been looking for high and low.  Definitely going to have them looked over by a local attorney also.

    Cheers!

  • Real Estate Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    @Chris Colvard 

    Thanks for the documents. This will be  great help when I start trying out wholesaling.

  • Investor · Naples FL and Shreveport, LA · Member since 2015 · 93 posts · 39 votes
    11y

    Good evening everyone.  I'd like to also get copies of contracts so that I could run them by someone in Louisiana.  I may be looking at some deals in East Texas, so documents for TX would be greatly appreciated as well.  

  • Chandler, AZ · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Guys, I am in AZ, thanks Rob for attaching a copy. I am wondering how things work in AZ. Thanks

    Kaz

  • Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Rob Gillespie:

    Mubasher,

    There are not any magical contracts for that. I use a simple 1 page purchase agreement that is assignable, I put a 60 business day close, and I have an assignment of contract that I use to sell it.

    If you would like them, I would be happy to share.

    Good luck. :mrgreen:

     Hi Rob,

    Would you mind sharing your assignable purchase agreement and assignment of contract with me?

    [email protected]

    Thank you! 

    Adam 

  • Bristol, England · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    If there is any (R.E.I) from the UK, Bristol be sure to get in contact with me looking to network with like minded Investors in the area as well as online.

    "When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.”

    R.E.I

    Christopher McCann

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Mubasher Riaz:

    I can't pm you because you still gotta add me rob

     i need help im getting ready to close on a my first whole sale deal!where can i get these contracts?

  • Rental Property Investor · Central, CO · Member since 2015 · 69 posts · 11 votes
    11y

    Are there any wholesale assignable contracts available for Oklahoma?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.