Votes
Jason Grosso
  • Gilbert, AZ
Votes |
My YellowLetter. Please critique

Jason Grosso
  • Gilbert, AZ
Posted Feb 6 2013, 14:34

So, I have made my own Yellow Letters and have sent out about 200 thus far int he past week. Standard white #10 envelope with handwritten font on the front in red, same font used on the letter. Small return label with same red ink and very small font (same kind) used on the back to seal the envelope at the point of the flap. Paper is 20# legal yellow paper torn from legal pads. Standard 1st class stamp used.

So...thoughts? Input? Advice? My first batch of 100 last week got 2 calls...both from people saying "take me off your list" which is no big deal. However nothing much else. I plan to use Michael's letters after my first deal when I have enough spare cash to do it. I received the samples from him (as well as the green "I Buy Houses" bracelet...which I admit I wear lol). He has a great quality product and has it down to a science from what I can tell. Anywho...any input or advice from the seasoned folks would be greatly appreciated!

Just picture the text on the yellow paper. I have it lined up properly so it looks handwritten. This is the same font used on the front of the envelope and on the return label on the back.

Loading replies...