Need insurance referral in Orlando, Florida

Need insurance referral in Orlando, Florida

Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 2 votes

Would anyone here have a good referral for a property and casualty insurance agency or broker local to Orlando/Central Florida? This would be both for Personal but also for properties I have under LLCs.

Thank you,

Fonzie

0Reply
30 views

Most Popular Reply

Tyler GibsonBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
3y
Quote from @Afonso Pinheiro:

Would anyone here have a good referral for a property and casualty insurance agency or broker local to Orlando/Central Florida? This would be both for Personal but also for properties I have under LLCs.

Thank you,

Fonzie


 I have a great guy! I will send you a DM

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jeff CopelandBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Tampa Bay/St Petersburg, FL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    We are not allowed to post contact info for referrals in the forums (the system literally will not let you). 

    But try seeking out Hailey Hagerman with Tarantino Insurance Group.

    Copeland Morgan LLC4.770 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2021 · 16 posts · 5 votes
    3y

    Afonso,

    Try Chris Melissinos with We Insure Coast to Coast out of Celebration FL

  • Tyler GibsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Afonso Pinheiro:

    Would anyone here have a good referral for a property and casualty insurance agency or broker local to Orlando/Central Florida? This would be both for Personal but also for properties I have under LLCs.

    Thank you,

    Fonzie


     I have a great guy! I will send you a DM

  • Shawn McCormickPro Member
    Realtor · Central Florida-Orlando · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 892 votes
    3y

    @Afonso Pinheiro Reach out to Colleen Pacheco with Secured Insurance, this is literally her specialty and places in trusts, llcs etc.

  • Property Manager · Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 147 posts · 66 votes
    3y

    Elite Insurance Solution, Jamie Reeves

  • Rental Property Investor · Colorado Florida Arizona Texas, Nevada and Ohio. · Member since 2020 · 116 posts · 58 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Tyler Gibson:
    Quote from @Afonso Pinheiro:

    Would anyone here have a good referral for a property and casualty insurance agency or broker local to Orlando/Central Florida? This would be both for Personal but also for properties I have under LLCs.

    Thank you,

    Fonzie


     I have a great guy! I will send you a DM


     Tyson, 

    Would you be against sharing as well, I'm in need of finding a new insurance agency as prices went through the roof?

  • Tyler GibsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Randall Re II:
    Quote from @Tyler Gibson:
    Quote from @Afonso Pinheiro:

    Would anyone here have a good referral for a property and casualty insurance agency or broker local to Orlando/Central Florida? This would be both for Personal but also for properties I have under LLCs.

    Thank you,

    Fonzie


     I have a great guy! I will send you a DM


     Tyson, 

    Would you be against sharing as well, I'm in need of finding a new insurance agency as prices went through the roof?


     Sending you a dm

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.