Votes |
Residential Assisted Living Guidance, networking

Rich Emery
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Windsor, CO
Posted Nov 19 2022, 22:17

Hello All,

BP #671 got me super inspired to get into residential assisted living (RAL).  I'm a registered nurse that has a handful of rental properties on the side currently.   I've been actively seeking for ways to dive deeper into real estate while utilizing my healthcare/business background.  This seems like the perfect fit for me.  I paid for the RALAcademy online course - It was great and well worth the time and money for me.   After taking this course and reading other posts about RAL on BP forums, I feel very well equipped for this.

I'm currently feeling a bit stuck at this point in terms of  getting the business plan together, getting property approved, finding tenants, etc etc.  

RALAcademy does have options to take the next steps.  It seems like it could really streamlines the process.  That's great...but the cost is quite high...like high enough to drain me of most of my liquid cash.  At this point, I don't know if that would be a wise move for me.  Again, great course, I highly recommend - just getting pretty spendy if I were to purchase the next step with their company.

I wanted to see if there's anybody out there that's willing to network or connect me with potential financiers for undertaking RAL projects?

I'm in a unique spot as I'm very flexible to make moves (single, no wife/kids at the moment).  I've been a travel ICU RN and am kind of home-less (figuratively).  Family in the Midwest, Santa Fe/Albuquerque is current location.  Would prefer to start this endeavor in the Southwest, but I am fairly open minded at this point.

Any and all suggestions are welcome.  

Loading replies...