• Boise, ID
Votes |
Value-added Back-scratching Offer :D

Bryce Henson
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • Boise, ID
Posted Dec 5 2022, 08:50

Hey all, my name is Bryce and I've been a member of the BP Pro community for a few months now. I just finished the BiggerPockets Rookie Bootcamp, and now that it's over I feel like I'm missing an appendage! I live in the Seattle area, and I'm a licensed Journeyman Electrician in both Washington and Idaho (not a licensed contractor, fyi). I've been in the electrical & construction biz since I graduated high school (for 18+ years now), and while it's provided me with a great career, I am SO ready for change. My goal is to continue down the path of real estate investing (I currently own an STR in a resort town in Idaho) and to eventually make real estate investing my primary focus. And while I have learned so much from the BP community, I'm realizing that I really need to be around more like-minded folks who are doing what I would like to be doing! All that said, if any of you are looking for an ambitious, charismatic, energetic and able-bodied individual to help with *almost* anything in the real-estate world, please DM me. Currently I'm working for a residential GC & Electrical contractor and my roles are: Sales, Management, Customer relations, Estimator and of course, field electrician.

I can offer a few hours per week, depending on your needs. To be clear, I'm not asking for anything in return except knowledge and working relationships. I look forward to hearing from you!

Loading replies...