• New to Real Estate
  • Oregon
Votes |
Seeking Expertise: Integrating AppFolio in a Multi-Property Leasing Website

Lola Porter
  • New to Real Estate
  • Oregon
Posted Jan 4 2024, 13:13

I'm embarking on a project to create a website for a business, which involves managing around eight different properties, encompassing both commercial spaces and apartment leasing. I'm seeking advice and possibly services from those experienced in this area.

Key Website Requirements:

• A user-friendly website that showcases about eight distinct properties, catering to both commercial and residential clients.
  • Integration of AppFolio for property management functionalities.
  • Clear, intuitive navigation for potential clients to view property details, leasing options, and make inquiries. 

My Situation:

• I am contemplating whether to hire a professional website designer or to hire a company like G5, however they're not familiar with using Appfolio.
  • The ideal solution would balance professionalism and simplicity of the website.

Specific Questions:

1. Can anyone recommend website designers with experience in real estate websites, particularly those who have worked with AppFolio integration?
  2. How can I best organize the website to smoothly navigate between the different properties and their respective information?

I would greatly appreciate any insights, recommendations, or personal experiences you can share, especially from those who have tackled similar projects. Links to resources or examples of similar websites would also be incredibly helpful.

Thank you all for your time and assistance!

- RatPack Social

Loading replies...