Can you critique my business plan?

3 Replies

You have put a lot of work in it,,,don't take this wrong, but I have a question,,what will you do with it.

If your going to use this to help get financing, (which is what I am guessing),I would first go and sit across the desk from bankers in your area, find out from them what they want from you to get you the financing you want.

If it is to get financing, I would go find a deal or two, bring them something concrete, a certain house, the plan for the house, the details of how the deal would work,,,that along with your financial situation and credit (if this is a new LLC I don't see them loaning without a personal guarantee).

Good luck with your investing,,,REI is a great world to play in!

Promotion
Marko Rubel
ATTENTION INVESTORS
Get Deals 100% Funded – No Credit, No Banks, No Job Verification
New Unlimited Funding® program for investors: low-interest, without banks or shark lenders.
Check availability

Its aspirational but lacks any specifics. Where are the numbers? How much capital will you invest yourself? How much do you want others to invest? What will your cost of money be?

Example: I want to rehab 10 houses in my first year. At the most I would have 2 at a time. Total capital needed for that would be $140K. I have $30K of my own money to invest. I expect a profit of $15K per house. Etc....

A business plan is about numbers. Words are fine but the game is about money right?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you