BOOKS, BOOKS and MORE BOOKS

5 Replies

I was just sitting here reading The One Thing by Gary Keller and it got me thinking about what my fellow BP friends are occupying their time and minds reading. Please let me know, I'm always looking to read a book hlf way through and move on to another Lol. Has anyone out there ever read The Creature from Jekyll? Awesome read that goes light years beyond real estate. Have a great weekend, as you can see this is what I do on my Friday nights.

Im currently reading Lifeonaire by Steve Cook

@Alton Williams I just wanted to pop in and say hello to you, and welcome you to BP. Friday nights sometimes are slow, so, don't be discouraged if nobody posts.... It's great to have new members getting in and posting. Have fun!

I've heard good things about the Creature from Jekyll Island, but I haven't read it yet. I have thoroughly enjoyed Landlording on Autopilot (author escapes me at the moment). Also, for non-REI, Benjamin Graham's Intelligent Investor is a good book.

This is a great question that comes up pretty often here. Check out this link and get ready for years of reading.

BP best books lists

I'm currently reading an oldie, but cheap find from a yard sale...

How to Buy Your First Home or Investment Property with No Down Payment - Step by Step Manual by Carlton H. Sheets

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.