Goals 2nd Semester 2014

7 Replies

I was going through the podcast today and listening to the last two or three podcasts and it mentioned to post our goals usually anything that's is in writing is usually accomplished so I wanted to post my goals to everyone and be held accountable.
My initial goal is to mail out over 1000 mailers for this quarter. So that's over 333 mailers. I want them to be hand written and addressed so this is going to require me to allocate time daily to do this.

HI Kim!

Excellent goal. As far as handwriting them:

A. That's extremely time consuming and unscaleable

B. I don't know if the effort will increase your response rate.

You could use an old fashioned word processing doc, printer, and then sign and address them by hand.

Either way, I'm glad you have a goal! Happy Hunting!

@Kim Book , I heard that podcast too. The thing that I took away is that the goal must make you stretch. Having to allocate time daily sounds like it meets that criteria.

I'm still thinking about suitable goal(s) for me, but I wish you luck in reaching yours.

I'll check back in at the end of the month to see how you're doing :)

@Kim Book , how are you progressing toward your goal?

@Ricky A.  we are doing great, I got two listing from my mail out and I am getting ready to put my June mailout this weekend.  I am excited, I am really feeling like i am making true progress. Ive talked to some hard money lenders that were suggested and ive talked to some other investors that are looking for properties in my area. I have hired a virtual assistant through a company and will be getting that started on monday for them to do a lot of my task since I have a full time job that I want to keep for a while. I work for an investment company so I may have a little advantage that I want to take advantage of.

Wow, @Kim Book  !  Great progress!  Keep it going!

What's your overall gameplan?  Are you starting a brokerage?  Looking for rental?  What?

I already own my brokerage, I am beginning to do investing for myself personally.  I want to do some property management also as an added service from the Normal Real estate transactions that I perform.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.