start-up logistical questions

6 Replies

Hi all,

I just set up my LLC and now want to get some business cards, and email address, and at least reserve a domain name.

Can anyone recommend a good place to order biz cards or to design a logo for a reasonable price (<$100 for a logo)? Where can I reserve a domain name, and how do I set up an email address that is <yourname>? HOw much should I expect to pay for a domain? How much for the email address?

Thanks!

vistaprints.com for business cards

I believe you need a personal website to have your name as your main addy. Why do you want to waste money on a website since you seem to be getting started? I wouldnt waste my money on that just yet. There are plenty of ways to pull leads for free or for a few bucks.

Are you looking to do any buy and holds or fix and flips?

What is your main target in real estate and are you building short term wealth or long term wealth?

I'd recommend godaddy for registration and simple hosting. You can get a domain and a simple web site, including e-mail, for minimal cost. Check out their web site.

Jon

For Printing of biz cards I really like OvernightPrints.com

As to web stuff, sometimes it is best to work with someone that might be designing / developing the site. I know many of them will offer some hosting free if you use their design service. Some will give discounts, etc.

weebly.com for free web address. you can just register the domain name for twelve bucks a year. Host your website with weebly or another free site, and have them redirect your address to that site and "cloak" it.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here