Hello BP Community!!
Does anyone have a joint venture agreement for a buy and hold rental that they can share with me that's good in the state of GA? I truly appreciate it, thank you much!
Hey @Todd Campbell ,
Were you ever able to find one? I'm looking for something similar. If I come across one I'll share it here.
No, I wasn't. But thanks for asking @Brian Stieler
You should NEVER use someone else's form.
- Their deal isn't the same as yours;
- Their form may be bad;
- Their form may be outdated;
- Their form may not be valid;
- Their form may hurt you worse than no form at all; and
- Their form is not substitute for the advice of a licensed lawyer in your jurisdiction.
You are playing with fire.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you