Podcast 108 w/ Grant Cardone: Awesome.

10 Replies

@Joshua Dorkin & @BrandonTurner you guys killed it today in podcast 108 with Grant Cardone. Super motivating, inspirational, one word: awesome.
By the way can you leave iTunes reviews /feedback from your iphone? I can't see where to do it.

Thanks @Andrea Bailey  !  We really appreciate the feedback -- it was definitely awesome!

As for the reviews, I think you'd have to do it from the podcast app -- not certain how, though.  You can easily do it on a desktop or tablet by visiting http://www.biggerpockets.com/podcast and going to the link to Listen on iTunes.

Hello BP,

This was the best show ever!!! I really enjoyed hearing his perspective on the business and his outlook on life in general! If you have not listen to this podcast your missing out. Download it, save it and listen to it repeatedly!! Awesome!!!!thank you for having him as a guest speaker! I don't know if you can top it. Good luck????

Sydnie

Hello BP,

This was the best show ever!!! I really enjoyed hearing his perspective on the business and his outlook on life in general! If you have not listen to this podcast your missing out. Download it, save it and listen to it repeatedly!! Awesome!!!!thank you for having him as a guest speaker! I don't know if you can top it. Good luck.

Sydnie

The guy was hilarious while thought provoking. Did I mention he was hilarious. I bought the 10X Rule on audio book that he narrates. There is segment called "Don't Be a Little B**ch". The guy is nuts (in a good way), ha ha ha.

I've been following grant for nearly 10 years. Got all his books, read all his material, listen to his podcast (which is no where near as good as BP Podcast btw) and the guy is just a motivation MONSTER. I was so pumped to see him on the podcast. He's always a blast to listen to. 

Listen to his podcast at the beginning of the day and you will be taking actions and doing things than just checking Facebook at work. The guy make you get off your butt and take actions and to me, thats HUGE

I just started listening to the BP podcast a few months ago. Whenever I'm cooking, cleaning, driving, etc. I'm listening to older episodes on Youtube, and I just listened to this episode. I'm curious if anyone ever mentioned that they got the analyst job with his company and wrote about the experience?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here