Business plans

3 Replies

Hello, We are new to investing and of course want to star out with a business plan. We have found a place by the name of "Business Plan My Way" they charge $895 for an investor business plan and connect you with investors that they partner with. Can anyone tell me if they have heard of this company and if they're any good and/or should we even pay that much for a business plan with connections to investors? Thank you for any advice given

I would call it a waste of money. Visit your local REI meetings and ask on this site. Investing is not rocket science. Go find a cheap distressed house, buy it, fix it and sell or rent it.

Esay as that

@Danita Alefaio

If you are new to investing, you should read a little more on this site to find answers to initial questions; participate in scheduled webinars here, look for podcasts on YouTube; and continue to ask questions here.

I am certain that you will see that you do not need to start with a business plan; but rather, written goals, why you want to invest in real estate, what property type you would like to start with, what price point, exit strategies, and how much profit do you want to make on each deal.

When you are able to complete the tasks in paragraph #2, you will magically be ready to start. You will only need to devise a strategy to begin investing.

May Your Efforts Be Rewarded,

Anthony Davis

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here