seekingreal estate investor assistant

4 Replies

I am a real estate investors who has 24 apartments of my own that i am self managing and have a retail business that I run out of brooklyn ny . I am looking to double my real estate holdings in the next 12 to 18 months and want to do the real estate investing full time. I know in order for me to grow my real estate business from here I am going to need help . I am in search for an assistant to help me in my real estate business with the admin and research to find new properties. Is there a way to find an amazing assistant without cloning myself. 

@Eddie Aydag

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is full of resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members. This is one of my favorite features of Bigger Pockets especially for asking specific questions.

Medium mysolo 401k logoMark Nolan, My Solo 401k Financial | [email protected] | 800‑489‑7571 | https://www.mysolo401k.net/

@Eddie Aydag I am a Virtual Assistant who specializes in Real Estate and REI. If you don't need an assistant in house, VA's are a great option! There are many forums on here about the benefits of using a Virtual Assistant to help grow your business. Please feel free to send me a message with any questions, I'd be more than happy to help!

Hey Eddie,

I am local to Brooklyn and think that I may be able to help. Please shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Kyle 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
      • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
      • Learn how to get started with or without money,
      • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
      • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you