seekingreal estate investor assistant

4 Replies

I am a real estate investors who has 24 apartments of my own that i am self managing and have a retail business that I run out of brooklyn ny . I am looking to double my real estate holdings in the next 12 to 18 months and want to do the real estate investing full time. I know in order for me to grow my real estate business from here I am going to need help . I am in search for an assistant to help me in my real estate business with the admin and research to find new properties. Is there a way to find an amazing assistant without cloning myself. 

@Eddie Aydag I am a Virtual Assistant who specializes in Real Estate and REI. If you don't need an assistant in house, VA's are a great option! There are many forums on here about the benefits of using a Virtual Assistant to help grow your business. Please feel free to send me a message with any questions, I'd be more than happy to help!

Hey Eddie,

I am local to Brooklyn and think that I may be able to help. Please shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Kyle 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
      • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
      • Learn how to get started with or without money,
      • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
      • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.