Votes
Faiz Khan
  • Moreno Valley, CA
Votes |
Assisted Living Facility

Faiz Khan
  • Moreno Valley, CA
Posted Oct 13 2016, 19:29

Hello Guys, I had few questions that I was wondering if I could get answers to.  I currently am running a RCFE (Boarding Care/ Assisted Living) facility in Moreno Valley for 6 beds.  I am looking to buy a second one.  This will actually be my first time home buying.  I am working with an agent that has shown me the house that I like.  We are going to put an offer tomorrow.  House is 2007 Built, and is going for 309K.  We are going to start our offer from 300K. I ran the comps, and the house is appraised at 309K. Should I start my offer much lower? I was told that I should also ask my agent for commission as I am helping her with this property. Is this ethical, and if so, how much should I ask for? 

Secondly, does anyone know if we can get funding or grants from the govt for opening such facility, as it would help the elderly population (yes it is a business too)?   House looks in great condition, other than inspection, what other aspects I should be concerned about since this would be my first time buying the house.  Thank You

Loading replies...