• Investor
  • Detroit, MI
Votes |
Taking it tothe Next Level!

Tiara Murray
  • Investor
  • Detroit, MI
Posted Dec 7 2009, 15:26

I am planning on making 2010 a banner year, I am think that I am coming down with a bit of analysis paralysis. So to fight it, I am jumping head first into my real estate licensing class (access to the MLS) and I should be ready to take my test in about 3 or 4 weeks. In 2010 I want to focus on strictly Wholesaling and small rehab/flips. In 2011, I want to branch off into Short sales, Land flipping, and buy and holds. To do this, I know that I am going to need a strong team behind me. But how exactly do I take my business to the next level, meaning hiring people to run those specific departments of my business, hiring office interns and assistants, project managers, paying myself and others a salary, etc.

How did you go from novice investor to huge (or medium) sized company. How did you make that transition? Was it hard to give up control and delegate tasks? How did you decide on your organizational chart (what positions to create and who gets those positions). Sorry if I am babbling, but I really would like to know this.

Tiara :wink:

Loading replies...