Property Management Software

6 Replies

Hello, Can anyone recommend some property management software that they love? Thanks, Kendra

We use PropertyZar. 

Thanks for the replies folks. I will check out your suggestions.

I use Rentec Direct. Great so far!

Depends on how many units you are working with... I work for a large scale company and have worked with Yardi, Onesite, and others but Entrata is by far my ABSOLUTE favorite. Love the integration across all platforms, that they offer package logging services, maintenance requests and jeez the reporting that is included is SO valuable! I can see my GPR in just a couple of clicks for my month end book keeping and it’s absolutely wonderful. There is also a resident communication center so if I need to email blast all tenants it’s easy and I’m not paying for additional platforms like mailchimp or constant contact. I’m also a fan that residents can log in and do a lot themselves... out residents are trained to enter their own maintenance requests and we send out text verifications to ensure that everything was completed to their satisfaction. When I’m giving a tour, I love that I can scan their driver’s license and it pulls all of their information for application completing purposes and I just add their phone number and email. They also use ResidentVerify so I know that when an application is screened that they are performing a criminal bg investigation on each prospective tenant along with a soft credit inquiry so I have everything I need to make informed decisions with very little effort.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.