Investment Proposal Templates

Goals, Business Plans & Entities 4 Replies

It has been a while BP! I am still making moves here and there, but more and more I am being asked for paperwork that I just don't have. I have tried to use a regular business plan, but it just doesn't quite cut it for what I need.

I am going to venture off into a full time business here and this venture may heavily involve OPM to get off the ground. Anyone have any RE investment proposals they could post as a template in the knowledge base for us to use?

Originally posted by nmbr1wholesaler:
It has been a while BP! I am still making moves here and there, but more and more I am being asked for paperwork that I just don't have. I have tried to use a regular business plan, but it just doesn't quite cut it for what I need.

I am going to venture off into a full time business here and this venture may heavily involve OPM to get off the ground. Anyone have any RE investment proposals they could post as a template in the knowledge base for us to use?

Guess not :roll:

I wouldn't mind having access to lots of free forms either!

You do, they have some great ones here in the BP knowledge base... just not a RE inv proposal :)

The Proposal guidelines and content/format changes (should change) depending on the deal. I write several proposals and can tell you it is not a good idea to follow the same formula for all deals, just like each building/business is different the proposal should be as well, what I have noticed is that you can make a guideline for a "type" of deal (bulk reo, commercial office space, condo, etc) but not a uniform template, you will find yourself spending more time making adjustments to the template than actually writing it.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you