Bank Account with Nominee Manager

1 Reply

I opened a new LLC in Florida with a nominee manager on the articles of organization. My bank will not do business with me. Does anyone know of a bank that is friendly to owners that want to keep their anonymity from the public? I have no problem disclosing this information to the bank for KYC regulations.

PS. I brought all the proper documentation (power of attorney and LLC resolution), still nothing. I invoked a FL statute forcing the bank to detail why they will not accept my power of attorney; this woke up the regional compliance officer and legal counsel but still they will not work with me.

I have opened multiple llc accounts with centennial bank. They are llc friendly and much more easy to work with than other banks like Chase that will take a month to decide to do anything when they see the word trust in one of the member...

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you