Votes
Charles Gamble
  • Crofton, MD
Votes |
Newbie Network Q&A

Charles Gamble
  • Crofton, MD
Posted Nov 17 2018, 14:48
Howdy all BP members! I’m new to the BP community. I’ve been researching investor basics and been apart of BP as a guest. I really wanted to connect with new people who are positive and uplifting all while being brutally honest so I sIgned up. Manny Khoshbin and Warren Buffett are two figures I look up to and will stop at nothing to achieve my dreams. I’ve got a lot of questions and ready to learn so I wanted to start off by saying I am interested in starting a real estate investment company and wanted ideas on where to start. I know achieving massive amounts of wealth takes a lot time and a lot of HARD WORK, all of which I’m looking forward to! Being 19 I feel as though I’ve got a lot to learn so I wanted to go all in with learning as much as I can. As for the company I looked into flipping first and using the money made from there to buy and hold in residential and commercial properties. Having a real estate development company/ real estate holding company is the end goal but I just wanted input from all the pros out there on what would be best!!!

Loading replies...